Preview of Book

(Will come back and edit just working on something else, hope you enjoy preview of Send My Regards)

Amidst the chaos stood to two figures, the one on the left with a giant Halbert and a metal right arm as blue lightning danced and cracked along his body. He wore a dark green trench coat that had the right sleeve missing, with nothing underneath to prevent his muscular upper body from showing . The other on the right seemed to have seven tails that trailed behind him as he walk and fox ears on the top of his head, he held a double sided Scythe  across his shoulder as a turquoise colored flame roar to life behind him. He wore a forest green and black kimono with what appeared to be a crescent Moon half sun emblem on the left pectoral. Both had green hair, though the one on the right seemed to be lighter, and both had piercing toxic green eyes that seemed to look straight into one soul. Then the one on the left spoke.

???: "Seems  like where're a bit late, don't you think so bro" he said.

His voice smooth and gave a feeling of peace. Then the other spoke.

???: "Better late then never I guess" he responded.

His voice was deep and rich as he drawled out the word.

???: "Come on Beni show some enthusiasm" he complained.

The now named Beni spoke again

Beni: "They hurt one of my girls, enthusiasm will be shown after I have his heart in my hands. Don't you agree Zuku" he stated

Zuku: "Yeah I fully agree you".

Beni: "Well then" a sadistic and crazed smirk came to his lips as he took the scythe off his shoulders.

His nails grew longer, his fox ears twitched impatiently, and his left eye morphed into an electric blue color his as each one of his 7 tails moved in all different directions.

Beni: " Lets show them what happens when they mess with our family" he finished.

The now named Zuku looked forward as his right eye turning a dark crimson red and nodded.

Zuku: "Yes let's" he said as he ran towards the opponent.

Beni's smirk turned into a grin as he disappeared in a flash of turquoise flames following the other male.

They both ran letting out a war cry as there weapons clashed against there opponent.

???: " Gooooood your strong, it wouldn't be fun if you weren't" the mysterious man stated as he charged up 3 different quirks.

???: "Come meet your doom" he said as he rushed forward.

Beni/Zuku: "And you come meet yours" they said charging him as well.

All three attack connected with each other and a shock wave rippled through the air.

???/Beni/Zuku: "BRING IT ON"