viii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER EIGHT !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

and so the two were off to get some pizza. though, flor hadn't gotten as ready as she usually would have, only leaving in what she had slept in. a warm knitted sweater, and sweatpants. clay found it quite adorable.

"so, what's your favorite pizza?" clay asked, trying to bring up conversation as they walked to the pizzeria.

she shrugged, "i don't know. pepperoni maybe? i'll eat anything."

"mmm same same." he agreed, "i'm glad you decided to come with me."

florence glanced up at clay who wore a small smile, she couldn't help but return one back. "i hate you."

"what— i didn't even do anything! but you smiled so i don't think you meant that."

she rolled her eyes, "whatever."

they had made it to the pizzeria, which was one flor had always gone to. she wondered how he knew she loved this certain place, but she figured niki might have mentioned it.

they had taken a seat in a booth, the lights were dim and a lamp stuck on the wall providing some kind of light. florence adored this pizzeria. it brought her an immense amount of comfort.

"so do you just want to get a medium pizza? we can take some pizza for niki before when we leave so it can still be warm. what do you think?" clay asked looking up from his menu.

florence had been scanning the familiar menu, although she already knew what she wanted to get. "yeah that's fine." she responds, still looking at her menu.

"alright cool."

flor glanced up at clay, she noticed how today he didn't have a hat on, nor any sunglasses to help hide his identity. he's really putting himself on the line just so he could hang out with her, and help her make her feel better.

she didn't realize she had been staring at him until he said, "what? want to take a picture of me? i mean who wouldn't but..."

florence rolled her eyes, "no you idiot. if i did i might as well throw my whole phone away."

he gasped, placing his hand on his heart dramatically. "you're so mean."

"only to you, lover boy."

clay smirked a bit, before he could respond, the waitress had came by to take their order. which clay actually took initiative of ordering.

while waiting for the food, clay asked, "so tell me about yourself. i feel like i know you but not really."

"well if i tell you, i'm no longer as mysterious. and isn't that what you like about me?"

clays eyebrows raised with surprise, he lets out a small chuckle. "no yeah, you're right. but i happen to like everything about you."

"you don't know enough to determine that, clay."

oh how he felt his heart skip a beat. his weakness truly was her saying his name. he shook his head with a wide grin, "well tell me then!"