xviii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"NIKI, I CANT TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE." flor ran out of her room, phone in hand.

her best friend looks up from her phone, she was in the kitchen eating her breakfast. "what happened?" niki's tone was a lot softer, and quiet compared to flor's.

florence walked over, showing her the message her father had sent her last night. "now i feel obligated to go home for the holidays!"

"i mean.." niki hummed, reading the message. "i think your dad misses you as well, not just your brother."

"out of all years, why does he want me to visit this year?"

"maybe he finally realized how cold he's been towards you."

"i know why he doesn't want me around, and i understand it...and i do miss them as well."

"if you miss them, then say yes. i mean technically if you were going to take that opportunity in canada, then you'd be home for the holidays anyway! it works out!"

she nods, "true.." but sighed, putting her phone away. "i have to get ready for class."

"okay flor."

when finally getting ready and leaving the house, she walked out into the chilly breeze. she put her earbuds in and stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets, attempting to keep warm.

the tune of always by rex orange county filled her ears, she huffed as she began to walk the familiar route to her classes. flor felt her eyes get weighed down by how tired she was.

when almost arriving on campus, her phone vibrated.

incoming call :
moron clay

she held back her smile as she answered, "hey."

"hellooo.." he sung, "on your way to class?"

"yup."

"you're tired aren't you?"

of course, clay was right. but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction so she simply replied, "no, i'm wide awake. like my girl katy perry."

"what the fuck," clay bursted out into laughter, "you're such a weirdo."

florence chuckled, "mhm. well clay i have to go, ive got class to attend sir."

"alright, well go be a scholar. text me later?"

"yeah, i guess..." she joked, "bye moron."

"bye florence italy."

instagram.

—