xxiii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

real life.

"what the fuck," flor huffed as she set down her luggage bag from the baggage claim. she could feel the humidity radiate from outside.

florida. a questionable state. one that florence had never been to, but she was excited for the sole reason she'd finally get the chance to experience where clay came from.

"you should have just let me grab it, dummy." he offered with a chuckle, grabbing his luggage off of the claim area.

( i forgot what that stupid rotating thing to claim your shit is so just.. bare w me. LMFAO. )

she glared at him, "you should have offered you asshole."

"woah, woah!" clay chuckles, brushing the hair out of florence's face and tucks it behind her ear. "someone's hangry.."

"it was a fourty-nine hour flight and i've literally never wanted to kill you more in my life."

"you say you want to kill me, but practically used me as a pillow the whole time. make it make sense, love."

florence couldn't hide the smile that was tugging at her mouth, she scoffs lightly. "i hate you."

"i love you too, now cmon, i'm pretty sure my family is outside and ready to meet you."

and with that the two made their way outside to the parking lot, when taking a deep breath flor already knew how much she'd dislike the abnormally warm and humid weather.

but she heard a loud gasp followed by a lady running up to hug clay. he seemed to be familiar with her because he hugged back, it made more sense when he referred to her as his mom.

flor didn't know what to do, so she stood by awkwardly before a teenage girl waved at her. "hi."

her eyes widened, "uhm, hi!" flor's facial features immediately softened realizing it was clay's sister. "oh my god, you're drista, right!"

( ik that's not her REAL name but yk we're
going to pretend like it is lol.. BUT YESSS
I LUV MY GIRL DRISTA AGH SHES
SO ICONIC )

the dirty blonde haired girl nodded, she was practically a spitting image of her older brother. "yup, that's me. you're florence, right?"

"mhm, it's nice to finally meet you." she grinned, debating whether or not she should bring the girl into a hug or not. but that thought faded when clay said, "cmon guys stop being awkward and hug."

to which they did, it wasn't awkward; maybe a bit because it was fairly forced. but when letting go, florence was immediately greeted by another embrace, recognizing it as clay's mom.

"oh sweetheart, amazing to finally see your face in person! i remember when the two of you were talking that one time, before you guys were—"