xxii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

real life.

"so, what are you planning to do for the holidays niki?" florence asked her best friend.

the two were on the phone, they missed one another's company and voices.

"well i was planning on leaving, like every year. but at least you'll be home! that's good! i think my family is going to miss you though.." niki chuckled softly.

flor would accompany niki on holidays and other family occasions (some exceptions), because otherwise she'd be by her lonesome self. but florence was very welcomed into niki's family, they were understanding.

"i'll miss them, they're so sweet," flor frowned, recalling the holidays she had spent at her household. "your grandma makes the best food ever, agh."

"she'll miss someone enjoying it so much.. but i've gotta get going! i'm getting ready for a stream! i'll text you!"

"okay! i won't be watching because i'm exhausted but i'll for sure watch the vod. have a good stream, i love you!"

"no worries. i love you more, flor."

"it's snowing!" mikey cheered, sprinting to the living room where clay and flor had fallen asleep reading a story the night before. the two look out the window, and it was true, a good amount of snow blanketed the street as well as the front yard.

clay's eyebrows raised, "what do you say we have a snow ball fight, yeah?"

his eyes lit up with excitement, "yes! i'll go ask my dad!" and with that the boy zoomed up the stairs.

flor chuckled, rubbing her eyes, clearly still too asleep to respond. he looks down to her in his arms, "wanna join us?"

"do i have much of a choice?" she joked, he hummed a bit before giving a grin, "course not. it'll be fun!"

instagram.

swipe to see more!

swipe to see more!