iii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER THREE !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

and the two had stayed talking for a while, if they were being honest it felt like an eternity. but in reality it was an hour.

florence remembered niki was still inside, she got up from the bench, "i'll be right back, clay."

he furrowed his eyebrows, "oh? where are you going?"

"i have to go check on niki."

"i'm sure she's okay? wilbur wouldn't do anything to her."

"i know he wouldn't but i just want to make sure she's okay."

florence opened the door, revealing the loud music. she walks in, seeing empty red solo cups all over, as well as some people passed out on the couch.

she walks into the kitchen to see niki, wilbur, george, spifey, and many others playing beer pong. she felt her shoulders ease when seeing her best friend grin when making a ball in.

niki's eyes widened when seeing flor, immediately running over. "why don't you play with us!" she was a bit drunk.

her eyebrows raised, "no niki, remember, one of us has to be sober and take the other home."

she sighed, "oh fine. just watch then!"

niki let her friend go as she walked back over by wilbur. before flor knew it, she felt someone lean on her. when looking over, she saw spifey.

he was clearly drunk, and the way he was leaning on her, he was unintentionally putting all of his weight on her.

florence attempted to semi hold him up, but struggled because of the huge height difference.

"heyyyy florenceeee.." he hummed, he stretched out his words. "hey spifeyyy, why don't we go sit down, yeah?"

"i don't want tooo, i'm having so much fun playing beer ponggg.." flor chuckled, "i know, but let's go take a seat, sound good?"

he hummed in a agreement as she attempted to help him walk outside. only doing this because all of the couches were taken up and the cold air could help as well.

"hey, let me help." clay jogged over, putting spifey's arm over his shoulder. so the two helped him out and sat him on the bench.

"hey clay can you get me a water bottle please?" flor asked, glancing up at him. he nodded before going off to get it.

she took a seat beside her friend, "spifey how far do you live?"

"mmm like thirty-minutes?" spifey replied, he was slurring his words together. but he managed to take out his keys out his pocket, "i have my car keys, i can drive homeee.."

she chuckled a bit, accepting the keys from his hands. "i'll drive you to my house, alright?"

clay returned with a water bottle in hand, "here."

"thanks." she accepts it, handing it over for spifey to drink. "it's not much but it should help get it out of your system."

spifey grabbed the water, practically chugging it.

florence glanced over at clay, "i'm going to take him to my house. help me get him the car please."

so flor and clay helped spifey walk to the car and get him into the front seat. he groaned, "i wanna lie downnn.."

"that you can't do spifey," she sighed, leaning over him so she could put his seatbelt on. "you could quite possible throw up, choke on it, and die."

clay heard her explain this to him, his eyes widened because of how blunt she was about it. he chuckled a bit.

after putting his seat belt on, she closed the passenger door, looking up to clay she sighs, "where are you staying?"

"uhm actually with george. as well as nick, karl, and alex." clay confirmed. flor simply nodded, only knowing george. "well are you going to stay sober and take them home?"

he chuckled, "yes yes. plus i don't think alex is drinking so we should manage just fine."

"alright, hold on, i'm going to go ask if niki is going to stay with wilbur.." flor sighed, running off back into the party. she looked around seeing how everyone was basically drunk out of their minds.

making it to the kitchen, she sees wilbur playing his guitar with niki beside him. she was very much entertained and filled with joy.

"hey niki," flor called out, her best friend looks up with a sleepish smile, "oh hi flor! will was just playing a sweet song!"

she chuckles, "i can hear. sorry to interrupt but do you want to stay here? i'm going to take spifey to our home because he lives pretty far."

niki eyebrows raised, "oh, well i can just stay with will."

wilbur glances up at flor, with a reassuring smile. "i'll drive her home tomorrow morning, don't worry."

she exchanged a smile, "thanks. alright, bye niki, bye will!"

niki waved off her best friend with a grin. flor walks back outside to see clay leaned up against spifeys car.

she chuckles, walking towards him. "alright beanstalk, i'll catch you later." florence makes her way over to the driver side, opening the door.

before she could get in, clay stops her. "can i get your number? so you can text me when you guys get home?"

she chuckled a bit, declining, "i'll manage just fine. night clay."

"what seriously?"

( poor spifey is in the passenger seat like 🧍🏻‍♀️ )

"not used to getting turned down, lover boy?"

clays cheeks spread with a pink tint, "well i just thought we were bonding?"

flor chuckled, shrugging a bit. "see ya."

"are you trying to humble me or something? because i don't need that right now." he tried to hold back his grin.

"night clay." she chuckled, getting into the car seat.

and there clay stood, watching her drive away. he scoffed a bit out of surprise, not expecting her to decline his number. he wasn't so sure why, but that just made him think about her a lot more than he should.

author speaks !
i feel like this wasnt v interesting
but idk i thought it was cool
nonetheless 😁👍🏼

so yeah gamerz, hope you
enjoyed !!!! :]