Chapter-5

Aashish's pov

Aashish's pov

"where is he?" I asked my man who just came out from the basement

"In cell 13 boss! We have treated him exactly the way you asked us to do so." He replied with a satisfactory smile on his face

"good. I would like to deal with him all alone." I told him and he nodded

I go inside of the basement where many torture cells are filled with their preys.

But I care less about them for me now that man is the most important thing to handle.

Opening the door I looked at the half dead man.

" enjoying my privileges?" I asked him

"please boss leave me I was not aware of your liking for her if I did then I would have never eye her. I'm sorry please forgive me." He said but I just tsked

"you know what Kalpit that's the problem of men like you. They only think of girls as a thing and they can do anything with them without their will. And that's not right at all. If you like or love someone you approach them gently and make them like you not force them. "I told him

" I'm sorry please leave me i wont do this ever again. " He pleaded

I just looked at him and smirked evilly as an idea popped in my brain.

I went near him and untied his right hand, the same hand he used to hold my Antara.

Yes my Antara she is mine, she was mine from the day I saw her in the orphanage for the first time when she was only 14.

She thought I did not notice her. How silly of her to think I will miss to see such an angel. She still thinks I did not notice her sneakily looking at me whenever I visited her orphanage. Going there is only a facade to cover the urge to see her and meet her.

She is a true beauty inside and out.

Her angelic features can allure anyone and my demons are attracted to her.

She calms them without even trying.

An ear piercing scream left his throat as I twisted his hand in an awkward position.

"boss please leave me please I'm your loyal man please." He said but I did not leave him

No one messes with my Angel and gets away easily.

I left his hand when the Crack noise was audible.

When I'm sure that I have broken his arm I leave it.

And it fell limp beside Kalpit. It's true that he is a loyal member of my gang. He is handling his gang perfectly but he just made a mistake of bothering my angel.

I have already killed the idiots who were keeping an eye on my angel and telling me about her day and what happened to her.

How could they miss such info?

How can they not know that my angel was hareased by him?

"I won't kill you Kalpit because you are a great leader for your gang but remember that if I find your shadow near Antara you will be dead." I told him and he nodded immediately

I see the main gang here and leaders like him handle other small gangs who work for us.

I'm a mafia man you see but not the main leader. Main is my elder brother Anirudh Raichand.

Who does not love his life? Everyone does.

I came out of the cell to go back and see my angel who is teaching dance to my cousin sister.

I knew she was a good dancer but did not know that she was marvelous.

She is such a talented girl. But I won't let her talent get wasted. I will make sure she uses it but not in front of any male who is not me.

She was dancing in the rain when I first saw her. She wanted this graceful time. I knew it was a sin to watch a girl like that and feel something unholy for her but I'm not a saint here I'm a sinner here.

Her body was drenched in rain and her curves were on display…

I wanted nothing but just fuck her right there that moment and mark her as mine but it was wrong. I controlled myself from doing it because she was not ready for it. She was a kid.

Her body was not ready to take my child inside it.

After that day I decided one thing that this girl will be the mother of my children and my wife.

But I did not ever think that I would be madly in love with her. That I will forget any other girl and only remember her.

As a teen I had my fair share of girls. I had fucked many girls but when I realised my love for her I never touched any girl.

"What are you doing there bhai?" my chain of thoughts broke when priya my cousin asked me

I looked at my Angel who was blushing hard looking ever so beautiful.

"nothing just thought to check on you. It's been a long time." I lied

"oh I'm almost done. Antara didi is so good and she makes it so easy to learn." Anjali said and I felt so proud of my angel

She will be a good teacher and will be a great mother as well to our kids.

It's been a few days now that she is teaching her dance.

" Anjali go if you are finished. I have to talk with her" I told her and she nodded

"am I done?" She asked Angel

"Yes for today you are done" she said Anjali left from there

" Antara if you don't mind can I ask you something?"I asked her once Anjali left

" Yes. "she said still blushing

I really like my effect on her. I can only imagine how she will behave after our marriage.

" um will you go on a date with me? "I asked her quite bluntly making her shocked