Chapter 8

Antara's pov

Antara's pov

Life takes so many turns too without any warnings that sometimes you are confused about how to take everything and believe that this is really happening.

And that's what is happening with me. My life has taken so many twists and turns in just 3 months that I'm having difficulty believing everything.

From getting proposed by the man whom I liked very much and now love to then realising my love for him then getting engaged to him.

Yes I'm getting engaged today and I can't believe that.

I'm already dressed in my engagement dress that is a Black pearl work lehenga with balck full sleeves petal work blouse...with a net black dupatta with work border

with a net black dupatta with work border

It's chosen by him only. His family has accepted me very well. Me being an orphan hasn't created any problems in the wedding talk.

They are not only rich by bank balance but their hearts as well.

Only his elder brother is the one who is still a mysterious person for me other than that it's perfect for me.

"Dii are you done with your day dreaming? If yes Then let's go, everyone is waiting for the bride to be impatiently mostly our jiju. He is dying to see you. He asked for a picture for the 5th time today but I did not give him. And his face was worth looking at
"Pakhi said and I shook my head

" Pakhi I am not making any mistakes right? I am feeling like it's too much. It's like everything is happening too fast for my own liking but I… I don't know. "I told her and she looked at me with concern

" What happened to you suddenly? Aren't you feeling sure about this? Are you having second thoughts now? "she asked me

" It's just nervousness, nothing else. It happens with every girl before engagement or marriage. Don't think too much Antara. "Amma said as she came inside

" Maybe that's what I'm feeling. It's too sudden. "I told her

" I know and it's completely alright. You are just getting engaged now, the wedding will happen later when you both are ready completely. Now let's start with the rituals. The auspicious time will pass otherwise. "Amma said and squeezed my hand

I nodded my head and got up with difficulty. This dress is so heavy. If the engagement dress is this much heavy then how will I manage my wedding dress?

I sighed and took a deep breath. You're getting engaged to the man you love Antara not getting slaughtered that you're this much worrying.

I motivate myself and hold Pakhi's hand for support.

We went downstairs and on that note this function is held in their house. And I was given a guest room to get ready.

And their guest room is bigger than the hall room of our orphanage. I can't imagine how much bigger the other bedrooms will be.

I felt all eyes on the moment I stepped down from the stairs.

But one thing is that I felt a piercing gaze on me and that didn't settle with me well.

It's an uncomfortable feeling for me.

I looked up to meet Aashish Ji's eyes who was looking at me only and that made me blush so hard.

"now don't be shy Di. See he is only looking at you. He deserves a little attention you know." Pakhi said and I looked up again but now I found him talking to his elder brother?

Yes it's his elder brother. He wasn't supposed to be here because he was struck outside.

Then how is he here? Oh God what I'm thinking he should be here today is his brother's engagement after all.

His fiance Is also here maybe. Yeah he is also engaged and his marriage will be done first then our.

"now it's the time to exchange the rings." His mother means my mother in law said loudly

And we both stood in front of each other. And first I made him wear the ring on his ring finger.

And with that we are engaged and I can't believe it that I'm finally Engaged and no more a single 20 years old girl.

And surprisingly my fiance is the man whom I have admired for a long time. And now I can proudly say that I love him as well.

My life is all set now, just one more thing needs to be added. My career as a dancer has to be established.

"congratulations Antara, that's your name right?" His elder brother said and I nodded

His voice is so intimidating and deep that it will scare you very much.

"thank you." I told him

"What are you talking about, bhai?" Aashish ji asked him

"nothing just wishing your fiance. Congrats to you as well." He said and left from there

I don't know why but he gives me very creepy vibes. And I need to stay away from this man.

Aashish's pov

Finally I'm engaged to my angel and I can't believe that. The ring she made me wear is on my finger just like the way I did it on her. It's a sign that we are both bound to each other now. There is no escape from it. Actually there is but I won't let her go far from me ever.

I will tie her in a bond of marriage very soon and will Impregnate her with my baby but before that I have to make sure that bhai gets married to bhabhi because before him I can't be married to my angel.

But I have a fear as well. I have to keep her safe from bhai. Because he has a tendency to snatch the things I love, first the love of our family though I'm younger he got the love that I could not where normally younger ones get the more love, Then our gang head position and I won't let him snatch her from me.

"you got a very gorgeous fiance Brother I'm impressed with your choice" this is the first thing he uttered when he saw my angel today when she came down

I have not let him see her picture or anything. Not even her name. Because I don't want history to repeat in this case.

"Angel will you listen to me for once without asking anything and promise me something?" I asked her

"yes what is it?" she asked me

"stay away from my brother as much you can. Don't talk to him without any reason." I told her and she frowned at me

"OK I won't but…" no buts "I cut her off and she nodded her head in yes

I smiled at her and she did the same thing

I won't let anyone take you away from me Angel no one.

******************
We are about to reach the point where Antara's never ending nightmare will start