Chapter-1

And guess who's birthday today? My dear Friend SweCanMia who became my friend In a very small span of time so I published this for you babe

And guess who's birthday today? My dear Friend SweCanMia who became my friend In a very small span of time so I published this for you babe. I dedicate it to you

I wish you a very happy birthday 💋💋💋💋💋💋
8

Antara's pov (I have changed Annapurna's name in Antara)

In my 20 years of life I never thought that one day will come when I will take this extreme step.

Today is a very special day for me at least that's what I always thought in the past but now I don't think like that.

Today is my wedding day or I say the day of my destruction. For any girl her marriage is a very big thing and a very happy occasion because they get married with their own will to their chosen partners but in my case neither the marriage happened with my own will nor my husband is the one whom I chose or loved.

Technically I'm already married to him before only but that was in the papers. today he marked me as his property in front of the whole world.

Yes property because they think a wife is equal to property.

But I can't do this anymore. I have already lost many things I can't lose anything else.

It's time to get free from this cage that everyone calls life.

I took out the strip of sleeping pills from inside of my blouse that I hid when I was getting ready.

Taking the water filled glass I gulped all the pills and sat on the beautifully decorated bed…

I felt drowsy and decided to lay down. I closed my eyes and started to remember how my life changed drastically.

Flashback few months before

Antara's pov

"Shh! You will wake her up. Don't make so much noise kids!" I heard Amma saying to the kids

I suppressed a giggle sensing the trouble she is facing with this little devil.

They all think I'm sleeping but if they knew I'm wide awake and just acting to be asleep. I don't want them to ruin the surprise they planned for me.

" Amma it's Prithvi who is making noise. We are silent." Preeta complained like everytime about her twin

"When did I say anything? Why are you lying? Amma see what she is saying." Prithvi whined

"Both of you keep quiet for now. Let's place the things quietly and decorate the place then we will wake her up." Amma said in a hushed tone and I can imagine all of them nodding their head in yes

If you still don't understand what they are doing then let me tell you. Today is my 20th birthday to be specific. Finally I'm not a teen anymore…

Oops I didn't give an introduction about myself, how silly of me.