Chapter-9

Anirudh's pov

Anirudh's pov

Gorgeous is a very small word to explain what she is. Her beauty, her innocence is out of this world. I can not find a proper word to describe her. Looking at her smile anyone can forget their pain and tension…

These innocent and heavenly beauty's are really rare; they are very few in this world but the few here are with someone who is worthy of them, not someone who is unworthy.

Antara is only that an innocent and heavenly beauty that should be with me not my worthless brother.

He does not deserve her but I do.

I was searching for her god knows where and she is here with my younger brother as his fiance…

Those beautiful kajal (kohl) filled eyes twinkling with happiness as she talked.

She is 20 yet her childishness is still intact inside her..

That day in the temple she bumped with me and screamed at me. If it was someone else I would have killed him or her that instant but i couldn't say anything to her killing her is something impossible.

I only could see her eyes and that made me eager to see her face.

If her eyes are this much beautiful then only I can imagine how she will look like.

And honestly I am not disappointed at all. I expected her to be this beautiful only.

Her voice is as sweet as honey and she is a great dancer as well as Anjali told me.

She was her dance teacher as well. And I know it was just a trap for her and she walked in. Aashish is smart and a keeper as well. He knows the value of things.

Aashish must have set everything up and that too cleverly hid from me. He thinks that I won't or I can't take her away from him if she is engaged to him.

I want to laugh at his silly thoughts. If I want something I just get it nothing exactly stops me from getting it.

I wanted to find her that day only but I was so busy admiring her that when she left I did not even realize it.

And when I did she was nowhere to find out….

And I didn't even see her angelic face thus I couldn't find her. And after that I had to go back to my business and that girl just stayed in my mind.

And when today I saw her first I knew that it's her. The same twinkling eyes

But one thing Is true that Aashish really deserves a gift from me. After all he has made me meet her.

Now I just have to fix a few things and one of them is my fiancé Nayanika.

She was a perfect girl submissive beautiful rich but the problem is she never attracts me towards her and that's the reason she fails to keep me with her.

"You called me Anirudh beta." Mr. Goenka came and ask

He is Nayanika's father and loyal partner of our dirty business.

"Mr. Goenka I have to talk about something." I told him

"Yes, say." He replied

"I want you to call off my and Nayanika's engagement, give some believable reason to my family and break it." I told him and he looked shocked

"What? Why? Did Nayanika make some mistakes or did she make you angry? Please forgive her if she did. I will make sure that she does not repeat it ever again" he said and I just rubbed the temple of my head.

Why these people doesn't understand my words at once? Why do I have to repeat everything?

"Nayanika did nothing wrong. She is a good girl but I don't want her as my wife anymore. She is not what I'm finding in my wife. That's why I'm asking you to break this marriage. Because if I did then it would be a big topic and her name would be ruined so it's better if you do it by yourself. And nothing can change my mind about this. "I told him making myself very clear

" OK I will do as you said. After all, I can't force you to marry her. It's my daughter's loss that she lost a gem like you. "He said and I rolled my eyes

" Yeah, that gem who has hit her many times for her mistakes and has insulted her many times as well isn't it? Don't you know what happens to her or you don't want to know? Just pretend that everything is fine because it's me that doing everything"I asked him and he look down in shame

What a spineless father who ignores his own daughter's pain to gain something temporarily.

As a father I will never trade my kids for Anything. Girl or boy does not matter. Because I am not a spineless or weak man that I will need to use him or her for my own profit.

"I will call off this engagement. And tell everyone a suitable reason. And it's not that I am oblivious of things, it's just that in return she would have got that all girls will trade to have in their life that's why I couldn't help but say it." He said and left from there

Wow so he openly accepted that he allowed her to be with me even after knowing that I beat her.

What a great father..

Now this Part is done. Nayanika is out of the picture.

And now I have to know everything about Antara, her weakness to her strength. I know nothing about her except the fact that she is from one of our orphanages.

"Give me her details as soon as possible and yes miss nothing. From her childhood to present time. Give me every important detail." I told my man in call

The party has ended and everyone has left from here including her and my whipped brother has gone with her to drop her off along with her orphanage family.

He is really in love with her it seems but sadly he can't have her because she is mine and I won't let her become anyone else's.

************

The 👿 has set his eyes on the 😇

The happy days are finished 💔💔