DDALALA

"Now I want... you to Suck"

////////////////////////////////////////////

Vixen's POV

I gave kitty licks on tip of his member and sucked on it lightly. Hunter groaned "Stop teasing Puppy" I looked into his lust filled eyes and nodded. I licked from the bottom to the top of his d*ck before putting it it my mouth.

"He's so thick~". I tried not to choke on his d*ck as he was thick and big as I bobbed my head faster sucked on his juices (That sounded so weird😖) I was pumping the other half of his d*ck that couldn't fit into my mouth.

"You're doing so good Puppy" Hunter grunted out as he was sweating his hair was sticking to his forehead he was panting heavenly his ears we're flat, Hunter looked f*cking godly. He went back to praising me under his breath. I felt that he was 'bout to c*m soon. "F*ck I'm about to c*m" Hunter panted out. Without a warning he came into my mouth. I didn't leave any drop behind licked his c*ck clean and swallowed his c*m.

"Show me that you swallowed like the good puppy you are" Hunter said breathing deeply. I just nodded my head and showed him my c*m coverd tounge, he chuckled "My good little boy now come sit on master's lap"

~Time Skip~(You already know what happened but I couldn't go any further 😭)

Vixen's POV

After we're done we cleaned up took a shower together got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. It was a little hard for me cause I was limping a lot but I have no regrets. After we got out of the shower we see Fluffy on his bed wearing a different outfit.

His outfit

"Smiles you look great in that" Hunter complimented "Aww thank you Hunter

"Smiles you look great in that" Hunter complimented "Aww thank you Hunter. Oh! Do you wanna see my other room!?" He exclaimed excitedly "Sure" We both said. He got out of bed said a spell I think then the whole room started to change.

Black and purple sparkles were everywhere. We coughed a little bit and tried to get the smoke out of our faces, Fluffy didn't seem fazed at all. After awhile the smoke was gone and we opened our eyes and we were shooketh to the bone.

His room know

And his bathroom

And his bathroom

"Wow. This amazing Smiles" Hunter had amused face while looking around the room "Thank you Hunter" "No problem". "So you can switch rooms whenever you want?" I asked "Yep! I have like 5 of them so far" "Really!?" We both said out of shock "Hmmhmm".

Before we could say anything we hear "Hoseok hyung!? Where are you!?" "Oh sh*t" Fluffy mumbled "Guys can you please go in your cat form!" "Ok Smiles" Hunter replied. We quickly transform, Fluffy picked us up and went to the little door.

Hobi's POV

I rushed out of the room into the closet closed the door while carrying Hunter and Vixen and got of the closet to meet face to face with Taehyung. "Why were you in the closet hyung?" He asked me "Nothing just playing with the cats" I smiled "Oh okay well we're going to the mall wanna come?" "Sure! Let me change real quick "Ok hyung I'll wait for you downstairs" Then he walked out the door.

T.B.C.
Word Count- 573

Sorry for taking a million years to upload now I'm back ☺️