Maria

"Hey how are you doing kitten..... it's me Woojin"
////////////////////////////////////////////

Hoseok's POV
"What the f*ck do you want you b*tch a*s clown!" I was already f*cking angry when I saw his plastic face "Well I just saw you sitting here.... alone" "Well I'm not alone I'm just waiting for my friends to come back! Now if you excuse me I'll be taking my leave".

As I was trying to leave from that plastic face b*tch, he grabbed my wrist. "Let me go you trick a*s b*tch!" "No! You belong to me!"" I don't belong to anyone but myself plastic face!".

I finally got out of his disgusting grip, I ran back into the store to find Hunter and Vixen. "Vixen! Hunter! We have to go now!" "Why are you in such a rush?" Hunter asked me "Because my because my plastic face crazy a*s ex boyfriend is after me. Now hurry up and pay so we can go."

~20 minutes later~

They finally payed and we quickly ran out of the mall as fast as we can while plastic face(Woojail), Niki Minaj wannabe(Jimin from AOA), and Ugly rat(Seunggre whatever how you spell his name) chased after us.

"Get them!" Woojin ordered Jimin and Rat to chase after us". We didn't really think where we were going. As we ran Woojin, Jimin, and Rat was behind us.

~An hour later~

After a hour of cat and mouse they already caught up to us and were at a dead end.

"Nowhere to run now baby boy" Woojin smirked I glared at him "What do you want from us!" Vixen asked them "I just want my baby boy back that's all" "Well were not giving him to you!" Hunter growled. As they we're talking I was looking around for an escape route.

Then it hit me.

I could just jump from wall to wall to get to the rooftop. I could do in my human form but it's better if I do it in my wolf form and I don't know if Hunter and Vixen can do it.

As I was in deep in thought Hunter shook me and said "Are you ok Smiles?" He looked at me with worry in his eyes "Yeah I'm ok. But I have a question for both of you" "Ask away".

I motion my hand to get them closer and I whispered "Can y'all jump from wall to wall to get to the roof?" They both shook there no.

"Well I have a plan" "What's the plan Fluffy?" Vixen questioned "I need y'all to go in your cat forms" "But what about our clothes?!" Hunter spoked up "I'll teleport them back into my room".

I quickly teleported the bags to my room they got in there cat forms.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Woojin yelled at us "None of your business b*tch!". As I said that I got in my wolf form grabbed Vixen and Hunter then wall jumped to the rooftop.

Without second thought I ran with Hunter and Vixen hanging from my mouth making sure not dropped them.

I was so close to the mansion but before I could jump I was tackled down by a tiger who is Woojin.

"Get the f*ck off of me you b*tch a*s tiger!" I yelled at him through telepathy "No I finally got you now your mine forever" he chuckled darkly.

No I wasn't scared of him I wasn't afraid of no alpha maybe because I was raised by two alphas and yes alpha females can get pregnant by another alpha. "I already belong to someone else" "But your not mated" "Yeah I'm not mated.... not yet".

He got angry when I said that. But before he could do anything a Lepored tackled him to the ground then they both went back to human and I was surprised who I saw.

"Don't touch him.... he's Mine".

Word Count-666 😎