Black Swan

"That'll teach them not to mess with the Jung Hoseok also known as the Blue Witch"

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hoseok's POV
I walked out of the bathroom to give back to my table where Hunter and Vixen are eating now.

"Hey guys" I smiled brightly at them "Hey Fluffy! What happened to those 3 boys?" Vixen asked me. I sightly laughed and said "I took care of them" "Oh ok! At least your ok".

I sat in my chair and started to eat my food.

Nobody's POV
As they were eating, Hunter stopped eating and looked at Vixen and said "You got some muffin on your lips" "I do? Where?" "Right here" Hunter lifted up his hand and wiped the crumbs off of Vixen's lips.

Vixen was too shocked at what Hunter did to him then he realized he was a blushing mess and hid his face in his hands.

"Y-You could've t-told m-me" Vixen stuttered "But you look cute when you get all flustered". Hoseok was just sitting there watching it all happen. "What are you looking at Fluffy?!" Vixen said still blushing "" Oh nothing just watching you being flustered over your future boyfriend" Hoseok smirked.

"H-He's not m-my b-boyfriend!" "Not yet but soon" Hunter spoke up "Both of just s-shut u-up" "Ok my angry kitty" That's the last thing Hunter said before started eating. Vixen was still blushing madly and he didn't even took a glance at Hunter for of that evening.

~Time Skip to the Mall~
Hoseok's POV

We finally made it to the mall and we went in. "So where should we shop first?" I asked them "Idk? How about you pick Smiles" Hunter replied "I got the perfect place! Follow me". I lead them the way to the place I always wanted to go but the boys wouldn't let me go with them for some reason.

The place was called Wonders of the Night. It was this really aestheticy place with a lot of different clothing that goes with the aesthetic. The place was really big and really cool looking.

"So pick whatever you want I have enough money to buy it". As I said that they went into different directions. "Maybe I should get something for me too" I mummbled to myself.

I went into the kidcore section to find me somethings for myself.

What Hobi got