Horizon

There's gonna be a little bit of  smut. (Wow I can't believe there's gonna be smut in the next chapter 🤣)
"Because..... I like you being under me"

////////////////////////////////////////////

Nobody's POV

"W-what!" Hoseok was flustered of what Jimin had said to him "You heard me I like you being under me".
But before Hoseok could respond, Jimin quickly pulled Hobi's shorts down but what shocked him the most was...

"Awww baby you wear lingerie?!".

Hoseok was blushing out of embarrassment.

Then Jimin's eyes got filled with lust.

He slowly took off Hoseok's panties and threw them somewhere in the room.

"Your d*ck looks so cute" Jimin said while tracing the tip of Hoseok's c*ck that is now hard and leaking with pre-c*m.

"J-Jimin d-do some-thing p-please!" "Baby do you have a c*ckring that we can use?" Hoseok gasped softly then nodded his head with hesitation. "Where is it princess?" "There's a big box that's under the bed and that's where the c*ckring is at".

Jimin got off the bed got on his knees and looked under the bed to find the box. When he pulled the box out under the bed he was surprised what was in the box.

The box was filled with S*x Toys.

"Didn't know my baby was such a naughty boy" Jimin turned to Hobi while smirking. "What are you gonna do to me?" "I'm just gonna give you a blowjob and when your close I'm gonna put it on your d*ck so you can't c*m.

"B-But that's not fair" Hoseok whined "It's totally fair babe" Jimin darkly chuckled.

While Hoseok was pouting he felt two pair of lips on his d*ck. Hoseok gripped his hair by the pleasure he was receiving from Jimin. "F*ck kitten you taste so good" "Jimin go faster please!" Jimin heard his plea and bobbed his faster. Hoseok had tears in his eyes his hair is sticking to his forehead because of the sweat on his body he was chocking on his moans. He was very sensitive especially on his d*ck.

"I-I'm close" but before he could c*m, Jimin stopped sucking on his d*ck and put the c*ckring on. "I so close" "Sorry babe but I kept my promise".

Jimin hosted Hoseok on his lap gripped his hips that will probably leave a bruise and said "If you take this off or play with yourself.....
Your gonna reseive a punishment".

I hoped you like this crappy smut chapter that I did. And don't worry the rest will have some action to0 with Hobi.

Word Count- 461

I am so sorry that song is stuck in my head and I can't get out 🤣