Follow

"Your wish is my.... Command"

////////////////////////////////////////////

~4 Rounds Later~ (Don't worry they used protection😎🤌🏾)
Hoseok's POV

"You ok princess?" Namjoon asked me "Not really" I looked at him with tired eyes "Can you carry me to my room I don't think I can walk" "Sure kitten" he replied. He picked me up and carried me to my room. When we got to the door, Namjoon put me down and asked me "Can you walk from here?" "I think" he looked at me with a 'are you serious face' "What?" I questioned "You look like your gonna pass out" "Well you went to hard on me" I pouted "Well you told me to go rough on you" he smirked.

I blushed and looked away. "Do you still need my help?" "Yes" "Ok then" he once again picked me up and brought me into my room. He put me down on my bed. "Thanks Joonie" I smiled "You're welcome peach" he kissed my forehead at left while closing the door behind him. I slowly got up I wince a bit and I shakly walked in to my closet and picked an oufit. I pulled out an oversized pink hoodie that says strawberry with little strawberries above the word and some knee high socks with pink bows and a thigh belt.

(He has some panties under the hoodie)

'Now time to go check on Vixen and Hunter' I said in my head. I went to my closet crawled through my clothes and open the little door that went into my little room where Vixen was laying on top of Hunter while there in their pj's.

Vixen's

Hunter's

Hunter's

'Awww they look so cute together' I was shipping them so hard right now about how cute they looked together plus I'm wondering when they're both gonna confessed to each other I hope very soon

'Awww they look so cute together' I was shipping them so hard right now about how cute they looked together plus I'm wondering when they're both gonna confessed to each other I hope very soon. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that Vixen woke up.

"Fluffy?" "Yes Vixen?" I looked up to see Vixen woke up and still in Hunter's hold "I'm hungry" "Ok so what do you want to eat?" I asked "Uhmm chicken strips with pink lemonade please" he smiled at me "Ok! Just give me my spell book that's next to you". Vixen looked over to his side to see my spell book he tried to grab it but since he moved to much Hunter changed their positions where Hunter is now back hugging Vixen.

"Don't move" Hunter mumbled in Vixen shoulder. Vixen look at me and said "Sorry" "That's ok" I wobbly walked to my bed to get my book.

Vixen's POV

I was being back hugged by Hunter until I felt something poking me in the a*s. Then I noticed what it was I blushed madly. "Hunter? There's something poking me is that you?" I didn't have time to react until he was out of the bed and went into the bathroom. "What happened to him?" Fluffy asked me "Oh uhm he has a boner" I blushed while saying that "Well aren't you gonna help him" Fluffy smirked "M-Maybe" I looked down in my lap "Well you should help him this is your chance" "But what if I do something wrong" "Doesn't matter he'll still love you now before you go here".

Fluffy gave me a c*ndom and some peach scented "lotion?" (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) "Now go get your man" He pointed at the bathroom door.

The bathroom

Hunter's POV

'F*ck I can't believe I got hard because of his gorgeous a*s' I said in my head. I gave out a loud sigh 'Should I just jerk off or let Vixen fix this? I would really like it the second option tho'. I was about to pull down my pants until I heard the door being opened. I saw Vixen coming in while locking the door with a c*ndom and l*be in his hands.

"Are you gonna help me?" I said in a husky voice with a small smirk "Y-Yes" He squeaked. I tapped my thigh indicating to sit on my lap. He set the c*ndom and the l*be on the counter and sat in my lap directly on my hard d*ck.

"F*ck" I groaned while tightly squeezing his waist "S-Sorry I c-could m-move" "No stay I like you right here" "Ok". I started lightly kissing his neck as he softly m*aned in my ear then I started making love bites on his neck and collarbone. "Aa~" "That was cute baby" I smirked against his neck "S-Shut up" he pouted while blushing.

"You look cute baby" I chuckled "Shut up or I won't help you" I said nothing because I was to busy kissing him. We were having a hot make out session until I moved my hands to his lushes a*s and squeezed (And sQuEeZeD~).

"Get on your knees" I said to Vixen "Ok" he slowly got of my lap and got on his knees and looked up at me with his beautiful eyes of his. I lowered my pants along with my boxers to only show my 9 in. d*ck (Just so you know Hunter is 6'0 ft and Vixen is 5'6☺️). I saw the way Vixen's eyes widen of how big and thicc my d*ck was. "T-That's not g-gonna f-fit" he cutely stuttered "You don't have to fit all of it your mouth, take your time" "O-Ok".

"Now I want... you to Suck"

I'm finally done with this chapter and there's gonna be smut in the next one so be prepared to cringe at my first smut chapter.

Word Count-948