💓Part 7💓

"Joonie... I- I'm a little..."
Y/N stood there frozen, shocked that she spoke the truth. I gently pulled her by her waist, twirling her lushes hair with my index finger. I leant near to her ear and whispered,
"How precious, darling." She blushed.
"May I ask...do you happen to have a caregiver?" I raised a brow, talking softly as if I were talking to a kitten.
The poor little one shook her head, I felt an urge to crouch down and comfort her and so I did. I held both of her hand leading before a delicate peck on the nose.
"Would you like one, sweetie pie?" I questioned her again. She looked up at me with puppy eyes as her bottom lip puckered up, forming into a pout. "P-pwease!" She replied as her voice got quieter and a little bit higher. She was probably in the head space. Cute.

Smiling down at her, I swept her off her feet, positioning the little on my hip. Her eyes were still watery, i gently bounced her on my hip until she started giggling.

Y/N's POV:
He's perfect. He makes me feel a certain way.
He makes me feel...loved?! Yes! When I'm with him, I know what love feel like.

Giggling and clapping my tiny hands, he span me around. "Hehe dadd- j-Joonie!" I gasped.

Shizzles, I was not just about to call him daddy?! NO! HES GONNA THINK IM A FREAK, EVEN MORE OF A FREAK THAN HE MAY THINK I AM!!!!!!!

I turned bright red, I looked like an elf on the shelf-

"Aww babygirl~" his husky voice echoed.
"You may call me daddy, I don't mind! I would love to be your caregiver but of course if you'd like me to!" He chuckled out.

HE WANTS TO BE MY CAREGIVER!
not what I was expecting but I'm down-

"Mwy dwaddy." I snuggled into his chest, I could hear his heart beating. It was faint but audible. He whispered softly to be, his whispers of sweet words that made me feel cared for and sleepy. The last few words I heard was,

"My heart only beats for you, princess~"

I smiled and was out like a light.