💓Part 8💓

I woke in freshly clean sheets, I sat up and looked around the room. My bedroom, it was spotless!! I reached up to rub my eyes until my hand stroked a pacifier that was resting between my sugarpink lips.

I looked over to look at my dressing table, everything on it was organised. My makeup wasn't scattered like it was before, instead it was in their little drawers and pots. My stuffies weren't laying on the floor, looking abandoned...they were all cuddled up next to me with a flower scent smudged on their tummy. The no longer stained curtains were spread apart, revealing the sun, shining into my eyes. I heard a sweet voice in the distance.
I got out of bed, still having my pacifier in my mouth with my favourite stuffie in my right hand.

I walked down the corridor, into the kitchen. Standing at the stove, the sound of sizzling, the scent of homemade waffles. Stood there was my new daddy, I guess. He was rapping, that pretty voice that I could die for. The handsome, perfectly built man turned around with a dimpled smile. "Good morning bubby, how was your sleep?" He asked calmly.
"It was nice, thank chu for asking dada!"
I managed to let out, since my pacifier was still plunged in my mouth. He chuckled and flipped the waffles on two plates, placing them down on the dinning table. We both sat at the table and started eating, stuffing my face until he spoke. "Not all at once sweetie, you don't want a tummy ache, do you?!" I shook my head and slowed down.

After we finished eating, Daddy planned for me to meet his friends. I agreed and got ready. Heading out of the door, hand in hand and under the same sky. We eventually got there and as soon as Daddy Joon was about to open the door, I bunny looking boy swung the door open. "NAMJOONIE HYUNG!!!" The boy was about to hug Daddy until he paused and looked at me with wide eyes. "WOW! You're gorgeous! H-hey do you happen to have a boyfrie-" the bunny boy got interrupted by Dada "Backoff Kook, she's mine!" Daddy growled. Bunny boy pouted and nodded until in 2 seconds later he smirked and called out, "not for long~" before Dada could snatch at him, he ran away and down the hall. Me and Joonie followed him, leading us to the kitchen where 5 other men were standing/sitting.
"Guys, this is Y/N, my princess!" They all looked up and smiles widely, immediately greeting me.

"Hiiii, I'm Jimin, nice to meet ya!"

"More like JIMINIE PABO! Haha!
I'm Taehyung!"

"Well hello there Young Miss, I'm Jin, World Wide Handsome Jin!"

"Hello, I'm Hoseok but you may call me Hobi or J-Hope and shall gladly be your guardian angel!"

"Mmh I'm Yoongi."

Once the five introduced themselves, the bunny looking boy peaked out and joined in.

"Helloooooo, I'm Jungkook, the one who was definitely not hitting on you although you are drop dead beauti-"

"That's enough JK!" Dada interrupted Bunny again. I giggled.