💓Part 6💓

fast forward.

Me and Y/N were at the park. We laid a blanket down on the grass and sat on the blanket.
Unpacking all of the food, we both started eating. We talked for ages, our interests, what we hated. There was a bond between us that no one could break.

And the clumsy in me, I obviously forgot to pack us some drinks. But luckily there was a cafe next to us. We packed all of our things and stood up, walking into the cafe. We found ourselves a table and sat down as we scrolled through the menu. "Joonie...I think we should go, I haven't got any money!" Y/N cried out. "Don't worry, I'll pay for the both of us!" I told her calmly.
"B-but!" Y/N whined.
"Y/N...pleaseee." I held her hand and looked her in the eyes. Sighed and gave in, nodding.

Once we got our drinks, we headed outside and it started to rain. It was also night, it got dark quite quickly. It was only 5pm. The streets were empty and that's when Y/N's mood changed to an even happier one.
The little cutie ran around in the rain and I joined her. Splashing each other and falling into puddles, we were both soaked but we didn't care. We finished our drinks and threw them away and continued to dance in the rain.

We were running on the slippery, empty road. Too slippery that Y/N slipped and fell on her knees. I was about to chuckle, thinking that it was a joke. But her expressing changed to a sad one. She cried more tears than how much water was falling from the shy. I quickly ran up to her and pulled her in my embrace.
"Y/N! Sweetie pie!" She cried in my chest and gripped onto me like a koala. I picked her up and walked us back to her house. She gave me her keys and so I opened her apartment door. Everything was messy, a wreck! Y/N cried even more. It hurt me to see what life she is living. I placed her down on her bed and picked out some clothes for her. I turned around so she could get changed.

When I was signalled to turn back around, she was about to open her mouth.

"Joonie... I- I'm a li-"