💓Part 5💓

Namjoon's POV:

It was the morning and I've finished texting
Y/N. I'm so happy that she agreed to hang out with me today. I didn't realise that I was smiling widely and I got up to go grab some breakfast.

"Someone's happy" Jin said and nudged my shoulder as I walked up to him to get my breakfast.
"It's something about that girl, I bet!" A sleepy Jimin appeared, walking to the counter to get some breakfast too as he stretched every bone in him body, (basically every bone).
"Y/N? Was that her name?" Hobi spoke in an unsure tone of voice.
"Yeah, Y/N!" Jungkook soon came in, calling out.
I nodded and ate some cereal as all of us gathered around the table, eating our breakfast.
"I'm gonna take her out today." I broke the silence.
"Cool, where?" Yoongi asked, not really THAT bothered.
"A picnic date!" I raised my voice a little proudly.

an hour later.

I made a packed lunch for me and Y/N. I didn't know what she liked so I put all kinds of randoms in the basket.
Now I was ready. I got up from my bed that I was laying on. Putting my shoes on, I looked myself in the mirror for the 9th time today. I smirked and left the dorms.

Y/N doesn't live far from the dorms, I walked down her road and spotted her waiting outside. I smiled and waved at her, she waved back in return. I looked her up and down. She had an oversized sweater on and leggings that hugged her legs securely.

"You look beautiful, Y/N!" I cooed and she giggled softly. "And you look handsome, Joonie!"