💓Part 2💓

Y/N's POV:

I was writing down a few equations in my notebook, I had to study for a math test which is not so far away from now. As I was about to finishes the last sum, I was interrupted by an orange crusty leaf. It landed on my strawberry milk coloured blanket. I picked it up gently, as if it was fragile. I felt my facial muscles tense up as I smiled softly. Not long after, I felt a gaze on me.

I ignored the gaze and continued to work.
As soon as I was done with my revision, I closed the notebook and put my pencil away and replaced it with my Crayola Crayons. It was time that I'd drift into little space, not too deep into it, but just a little.

I got out my hello kitty colouring book and started colouring, running my crayon up and down the page. I still felt the same gaze on me. I sat up and looked around me and only to see a man, a very very handsome man. He looked into my eyes, softly and lovingly. I gave him a slight smile and went back to my colouring.

Now that the colouring was finished, ripped the paper out of the book, since I like to hand it up on my wall when I get home. I leaned over and dug through my picnic basket and took out an apple flavoured juice box. I teared off the straw from the side and poked it through the hole, taking a sip. Once I had a gulp, the wind got a bit stronger, making my coloured work fly away.

"Nuuuuuu!" I whined, drifting deeper into little space which wasn't my plan.
I thought that I'd never see that paper ever again and looked down, burying my face in my hands as I teared up.

"Here!" I heard a deep voice and looked up with watery eyes. It was the man who was staring at me from before. He had my coloured paper in his hand, holding it out. I hesitantly grabbed it and sniffled. "T-thank chu..." I stuttered. All he did was smile softly.

There was a 6 second of silence between us before he spoke again. "I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you." He crouched down to my level, sitting on the grass whilst I was on the blanket. "I-I'm Y/N, nice to mweet chu too.." I replied, not realising the tone of voice I used. "Ha ha, you're cute." Namjoon lift my chin up with his index finger. I ignored him but managed to blush a tint of light red.