i've been waiting for a girl like you

Author's Note: 

1.5k!!! 1.5k!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I-I literally have no more words. All I can keep saying is thank you so much for all the support on this story! <3 Here's a small update, just until I can get back into the groove after the holidays. Oh, and also *clears throat* THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!! I REPEAT, THERE WILL BE SMUT!! 

okay, proceed...

Apollo Amato

"We should head back. Maybe they just went back to Lorenzo's place, to you know..." Colette raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Don't put that image in my head," I grimace, "I'm okay with still thinking my sister is a virgin" I tell her. Colette lets out a loud laugh and I glare at her.

"Sorry," her voice gets quiet.

On our way out of the cantina we stumble across Mateo leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. His face is bruised, but he doesn't look upset.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?!" I yell at him and try to walk towards him, but Colette holds me back.

"Relax! I'm not trying to cause any problems, Apollo" Mateo rolls his eyes and takes another drag of his cigarette.

"That's funny considering you were about to beat my ass,but it looks like Lorenzo did some work on you," I laugh at his hurt face.

"What are you talking about? I was mugged, not beat up by some punk ass boy toy of Valentina's. I haven't even seen you guys all night," Mateo stomps on his cigarette, "now I'm going to try to enjoy my night without the presence of you and your fucked up friends" he says and disappears back inside the cantina.

"Did he just say he hasn't seen us all night?" Colette's confused voice asks.

"Yes," I furrow my brows, "and why did it sound like he was actually telling the truth?" I say.

"Maybe Lorenzo hit him so hard that he forgot?" Colette suggests.

"Maybe," I agree, but still remain unsure. What was going on?

"Let's just go back to the house," Colette says, walking closer to me, "and we can take this party elsewhere," she says in my ear as her hand lowers across my chest landing on my pants buckle.

"What do you have in mind?" I say and let out an audible gulp.

-------------------------------------

"Turn the radio on," Colette says before disappearing inside the bathroom to freshen up, as she said. As soon as she closes the door, I rush to the radio and turn on the first radio station that pops up.

"Tonight get ready because we will be playing the hits of the 80s!" the radio host says and I groan. Oh well, it'll do.

I go to the bed and undo the covers a little so we don't have to lose time fumbling with objects that would get in our way. Speaking of, I take my pants and shirt off, leaving me in my underwear and socks. I jump on the bed and lay on my side, one hand supporting my head and the other on the empty spot in front of me. Wait a minute, I reach down and take my socks off. That's better.

So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too long

Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time

The bathroom door opens and Colette leans against the doorframe. She is now in her underwear and bra, smiling teasingly at me.

When you love someone, when you love someone

"Are you just going to stare at me with your mouth open or are you going to invite me to bed?" she bites her lip.

"Get over here," I pat the spot next to me and she squeals and runs to the bed, jumping on top of me. We laugh when we bump our foreheads together and some of the pillows fall off the bed.

"Oops," her sweet voice says as she looks into my eyes.

"Oops," I repeat after her and hug her closer to my body, bringing her into a kiss.

Colette smiles into the kiss and runs her fingers through my hair. My hands lower onto her waist and she moans as they cup her ass. I hold her hips and she grinds onto me slowly causing me to let out a moan. I hook my fingers around her underwear and slide them off slowly. At the same time she rolls my underwear off and we discard them over the bed. I sit up slightly, giving her arms and shoulders light kisses along the way as I reach my hands around her back to unclasp her bra. Colette places small kisses on my neck, moving up to my ear and she runs her tongue across my ear lightly.

"I'm going to ride you until you cum undone," she whispers, sending chills all around my body. Colette lowers herself onto me and I moan at how tight she is. She begins to rock steadily and puts her hands on my chest, lowering me down until my back hits the mattress.

It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too

I bring my hand to my mouth and bite down slightly, holding my moans in from how good it feels. Colette's movements stop suddenly, but she still stays on me.

"Daddy," she coos, lowering herself so that her exposed breasts are against my chest, "don't hold your moans in. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel" she moves my hand from my mouth and instead sits up and places it on her breast.

I knead her breast with my hand and she continues to ride me, now at a faster pace. I let my moans out and she joins me, bringing her head back in pleasure. I thrust my hips up to meet hers and our pace begins to get faster and sloppier.

"F-fuck," Colette screams, "I'm gonna cum" she runs her hands along my chest.

"Together?" I say in between breaths. Colette nods, not able to speak through moans. We both ride out our orgasms, our sweaty bodies sticking together as the room grows hotter.

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive

I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive

"This should be our song," I tell Colette as we lay in each other's arms, me playing with her hair.

"What makes you say that?" she turns her head to smile at me.

"Well," I sat up more and cleared my throat, "for the longest time I thought the meaning of life was sleeping around and never believing that love was for me. You helped me see that there was more to life and love than what I thought. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that all my life I've been waiting for a girl like you, Colette." I finish and look away from her gaze, nervous on how she'd react.

"You never cease to amaze me, Apollo Amato," Colette smiles at me, "I love you."

"I love you too, Colette Laurent" I smile and kiss her forehead, hugging her closer to my body.