the boys are back in town

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 2.3k reads!! <3 I love all the comments people leave, they really make my day :) I know I haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to make sure that I was putting out a chapter that was good, you know? So, I hope you enjoy this chapter!! 

-Badger

Lorenzo Berkshire

Stressed out is one of the ways in which I could describe how I feel. A couple days ago I received a letter from Blaise that he and Draco planned to visit me for a couple days. Lucille was spending her summer with Onyx and Draco was livid at the idea of being around her if she would've been invited.

"Do you want me to give you and your friends a couple days to yourselves?" Valentina asks me as she gets up from the bed and begins to get dressed, much to my objection.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to..." I say trailing off.

I know that I would love for her to meet my friends. The only problem is Draco. He's always taken after his father when it comes to his hatred for muggles, almost always referring to them with the hateful term. Blaise doesn't speak much on it, and he would still be polite towards Valentina.

"I just don't want you or your friends to feel uncomfortable around me...and I'm also scared of what they'd think about boring ol' normal me," Valentina says with a frown as she sits down on the edge of the bed.

"No," I say and sit next to her, "You are not boring. You are Valentina Amato. The girl who is so warm, kind-hearted, non-judgemental, strong, smart, gorgeous, and did I mention what an incredible love maker you are?" I joke at the end, wiggling my eyebrows as she giggles and hits me on my arm lightly.

"Lorenzo..." she whines.

"All jokes aside, you don't have to prove yourself to them. Just because you're not a wizard like us doesn't mean anything. I won't lie to you, one of my friends is more against muggles than the other, so it's him I'm worried about," I tell her.

"Listen, I'm not going to force myself into the group or make it obligatory that you introduce me to your friends if they're not comfortable with it. I'll be around and you can let me know if you want it to happen or not. Don't feel like you have to. It won't change how I feel about you," she says and leans over to kiss my cheek.

"I should probably get ready then. I think they'll be here soon," I groan and get up from the bed. As I turn my back I feel a hand smack against my arse.

"Oi!" I yell as my butt clenches and I hear Valentina's laugh radiate across the room.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist," she shrugs innocently and cheekily smiles.

"It wasn't so funny when you were begging me to smack your ass as you rode me last night," I cross my arms and smirk at her. Now it's her turn to blush and cross her arms.

"I'm leaving now," she playfully rolls her eyes and turns to leave, but then looks my way, "I love you, Lorenzo" she smiles.

"I love you more, Valentina" I smile back at her and then she leaves.

After freshening up and getting dressed, I grab my keys and walk to the port where the boats from the mainland come in. As I make my way to the port, the nerves begin to settle in again and the people around me seem to fade away. I push the nerves away and focus on the fact that I'm going to be seeing my two best friends again.

Guess who just got back today?

Them wild-eyed boys that'd been away

Arriving at the port, I can already see a boat coming in and I don't miss the familiar blonde hair and tall chiseled features of Draco and Blaise. Draco is dressed in a white short sleeved button up and black shorts, and Blaise fashions a black collared polo with green shorts, both wearing expensive sunglasses.