your song

Authors Note: Heeeyyy...how y'all doin...So, I should apologize for the lack of updates. Life sort of happened and I got overwhelmed with classes starting and work. I knew I didn't want to half ass any updates, especially when this chapter was special. I didn't expect to log back in and see 5.6K reads. I'm so thankful and grateful for every one who's taken the time to read this story and comment, and vote <3 You all inspire me to keep going, and as a thank you...I hope you enjoy this extra special chapter!! 

HERE IS YOUR SMUT WARNING, YES THERE WILL BE SMUT!!! Also, I have attached a song that is important to this chapter! I put a note where you should begin to listen to it <3 

Enjoy!!

-Badger

Valentina Amato

Lorenzo's cheeky smile wouldn't leave his face as he held on to my hand and led me to the surprise location. Every time he would turn his head to meet my eyes I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. He looked at me with so much love in his warm brown eyes...a look that I'm going to miss...

"So it's a surprise that you've been practicing for? Hmm..." I think aloud and he just laughs.

"Don't try to guess too hard! I'd like to keep it a surprise," he points his finger at me, "besides, we're almost there!"

"Will this surprise include garlic bread? Because I'm in dire need of carbs," I say and pat my stomach with my free hand.

"We can get something to eat after, but for now..." he turns his head and pulls my arm so that we could cross the street. I quickly follow him, almost tripping over my feet, "surprise!" he exclaims.

"The karaoke place?" I ask him with a smile and a raised brow.

"Well," Lorenzo begins by clearing his throat, "today marks two months since you brought me here. I've prepared something for you...think of it as an anniversary gift," he winks at me, but my mouth is still open in shock. He remembered the day we first went out? He planned something?

"Close your mouth, darling," Lorenzo brings his free hand up to slowly close my mouth, his thumb lingering on my bottom lip, "you'll catch a fly" he winks again.

We walk inside the familiar karaoke spot and Lorenzo chooses the same couch that we sat on when we first came here. At the table there is a vase with a single rose. Lorenzo motions for me to sit down and I obey, the smile never leaving my face.

"I-I can't believe you remembered," I shake my head in disbelief, "Lorenzo, if I'm being honest, I didn't even remember...I feel horrible, I-I didn't get you anything-" I begin to apologize, feeling guilty.

"Valentina, love," Lorenzo places his hand on my leg and wraps his other arm around me, "I didn't plan this or do this because I want to prove I'm the one taking this seriously. I know you're serious about us just as much as I am. No gift is going to prove the amount of love we have for each other. This relationship works because of the trust and love we have...I love you Valentina," Lorenzo says with a smile, and not his usual cheeky ones, but a real genuine smile.

"B-But-," I try to interject.

"No. No buts," he pinches my nose, "let me show you your surprise" he smiles, standing up to walk towards the stage. I watch in curiosity as he talks to the DJ and smiles my way, before facing back and grabbing the mic from the booth.

"Questo è per la mia bellissima ragazza," Lorenzo announces to the small crowd in Italian while staring at me with a smile. He nods his head at the DJ and his voice begins to sing.