jealousy

THIS IS YOUR SMUT WARNING!! THERE WILL BE SEXUAL THEMES DISCUSSED IN THIS BOOK SO BE AWARE! 

Colette Laurent

"Yes, right there!" I moan out as my face is pressed against the mattress, the feeling of him inside me starting to churn my insides.

"You feel so good, Colette" he moans out as he continues to pound into me.

"I want to ride you," I say, my dominant side coming out to play. He moans at my words and pulls out of me and lays down on his back, bringing his arms to rest under his head. I straddle him and then lift my hips, aligning him with my entrance, slowly sliding down.

"Oh, fuck..." he moans out and his hands move from under his head to guide my hips.

I let out a moan at the new position, his dick going deeper and hitting my g-spot. He brings one of his hands to my clit and begins to rub it with his thumb. Shit.

"I'm go-going to cu-" I moan at the euphoric feeling of my orgasm coming close.

"Yes, baby, cum for me" he smirks and speeds his actions. I move my hips faster and begin to bounce slightly. We make eye contact and I bite my lip at the sight of his normally neat hair now messy, and his toned body tensing with every thrust.

"Fuck, I'm close" he moans out and closes his eyes in pleasure.

I lean down close to his ear and begin to nibble on it slightly and whisper, "do it, cum, daddy." At this he lets out a loud moan and we both reach our climaxes, him making sure to pull out so that the cum lands on his stomach.

"It's official, I have a daddy kink" he says, voice slightly out of breath, as we both lay on our backs.

"Mmm, I knew you would" I say and lean on my side to look at him. His side profile is stunning, almost as if he was sculpted by the gods themselves.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he says reaching over for a tissue to clean his stomach.

"Sure, why not?" I smirk at him and reach my hand over, dipping my finger where his cum is on his stomach, and bring it to my mouth, sucking lightly, "Mmm, so good" I wink at him as his dark eyes focus on my lips.

"If we didn't just go at it for four rounds then I would fuck you again, baby" he bites his lip.

"Yeah, but then your sister would be home by then" I sigh and stand up, pulling my undergarments over my body.

"What Valentina doesn't know, won't hurt her" Apollo says, getting up and pulling a pair of sweatpants on.

"I still feel guilty, Apollo. Our friendship thrives on the fact that I'm the only girl who doesn't use her to get to her brother! How am I supposed to live life without her knowing that we decided to start sleeping together this summer?!" I exclaim.

The guilt of this has slowly been eating away at me. It's not like I intended to start this sexual relationship with Apollo. It was the beginning of summer, our first day and as tradition we go out and celebrate, but Valentina got food poisoning that day. I was going to stay with her, but she insisted I still go out and have fun, even if it was with Apollo. Reluctantly agreeing, one drink turned into more than I could count and next thing you know, Apollo and I were fucking in the bathroom of the club. Classy, I know. It was consensual. It's not like I was too drunk to be unaware of my actions, but the alcohol definitely made me forget that it was my best friend's brother. After that incident, it was like Apollo and I were addicted to pleasing each other. It's not like we wanted anything serious after that. I knew of his reputation, and I never imagined myself in a relationship.

"So, did Valentina even tell you where she was going?" I ask to distract my mind from my thoughts, finishing getting dressed.

"No, she just said she was going out" he shrugs and motions for me to follow him. We walk into the kitchen and he begins to take out ingredients to make a spicy rigatoni.

"Wow, sex and a home cooked meal? Daddy energy to the max" I laugh and he laughs as well.

"I may be a rubacuori, as the local ladies call me, but I'm still respectful" he winks.

"Apollo, why can't you be like this all the time?" I sigh and lean my head on my hand.

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe I don't want a relationship? I mean, look at my parents. They're together, yet I've never seen two people so distant. They both focus on their jobs and lives so much that they don't have time for each other or for their family..."he trails off and turns to stir the sauce for the pasta.

"That doesn't mean you're going to be like your parents. Wouldn't you like to meet a girl one day and fall in love?" I ask him.

"What even is love?" he laughs at the word.

"Love is when you feel at home with someone. When you're in love, you'd stop at nothing to make sure they're happy. You'd risk your life for them, anything to protect them..." I explain.

"Have you ever loved someone?" Apollo asks me, looking over his shoulder to meet my eyes. I look into his brown eyes, and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"I-No, not that I can think of..." I clear my throat and look away from him, "is the food almost done? I have to eat quickly and then go home to get ready. I'm heading to Rome for the next two days" I say changing the subject.

"You're not going to go meet up with one of those creepy men again, are you?" he groans and an annoyed look crosses his face.

"Why do you even care?" I cross my arms.

"Well it's unsafe! You never know what these creeps are capable of doing, and for what? Just so you can get money?" he scoffs, turning the sauce off and turns to look at me, crossing his arms.

"Says the guy who has probably slept with the entire female population of Lake Como! That's unsafe too, and for what? To flatter your ego?" I say angrily.

"Fine! Do whatever you want for all I care, I was just trying to look out for you!"Apollo yells and throws the pot of uncooked pasta into the sink, causing a loud sound to ring throughout the kitchen.

Too angry to form another sentence, I take my bag from where I set it on the floor next to me, and storm out of the Amato Villa. Who does he think he is? I can do whatever I want...It's not like we're together...