04

Yang Y/N's POV

I was currently waiting at the elevator to arrive to the floor where I work, remembering what happened it the morning.

Flashback

"YANG Y/N WAKE UP!" My brother hits me with a pillow yet once again.

"Go away, alarm clock" I told him.

There were no response, he just kept hitting me aggressively with the pillow.

"Alright, alright. I'M AWAKE NOW STOP HITTING ME." He stopped hitting me.

"Alright good, there's yogurt in the counter, you can eat it while going to work." He said and left my room.

End of flashback

"Aish what a bad morning" I walked out of the elevator.

"Hi, Miss. Do you know where is the CEO?" I asked the front desk.

"Ah yes, are you the new assistant?" I nodded.

"Could you tell me your name?"

"Yang Y/n" I told her.

"Right this way." She lead me to the CEO's office.

"Sir, she's here." The front desk lady said and I could see him standing up.

"Great, you can leave now, I need a talk with Ms. y/n"  The front desk lady left and I went to sit at one of the chairs.

"Good morning Mr. Choi, I am Yang y/n, your assistant from now on, I hope I could reach your expectations or higher. And I hope we forget about the incident" I smiled.

"Sure, challenge accepted." He said making me confused.

"Eh? What challenge?" I asked in confusion.

"You meeting my expectations"

"Alright then."I accepted the challenge.

"You have to finish this paper work by today." He handed me a box of files and paper works.

This gonna be easy, doesn't look that hard.

"Alright then, I will leave now." I took the box and right when I was going to step out of his office he said something.

"And by the way, I won't forget about the incident" He smirk.

I ignored him and went to my office, I started doing the paper work that I thought that it will be easy.

Time flies, it was already the afternoon.

Ugh, This wasn't easy.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my table.

"Hi! You must Yeonjun's new assistant right?"

Judging by the sound it must be a boy.

"Hi, yes. And who are you?" I looked at the boy.

"The names, Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu""