22

Yang Y/N's POV

"Do I look okay in this?" I asked my best friends while pointing at my attire. "Are you seriously going to wear pants and not skirts?" Sana looks at me with a judging eye.

"No, I'll be wearing you," I said in a sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes. "I would gladly be your attire," Sana smirked.

"Get away from me you gays," Tzuyu said and continued finding more better clothes for me.

"What about this? A green cardigan with a white shirt and loose white pants?" Tzuyu pulls the outfits, "Anything is great if you pick it!" I took the clothes and ran to the bathroom.

"FAVORITISM!" Sana shouted while I chuckled. I quickly dressed and went out of the bathroom.

Minutes after getting dressed, I went out to show how I looked. "You look fantastic with it!" Tzuyu looked at me, "Hey beautiful, what about leaving Yeonjun and running away with me?" Sana put her shoulder over me. You looked at her and smiled, "You wish."

"Besides he's paying me old woman and if I date you the only thing I get is anger issues by dealing with your ass," you rolled your eyes. "Bitch didn't have to be so mean,"

"Let's wait at the door and set sail our beautiful girl," Sana fake cried. "Oh shut up, I'll be back soon anyway,'

Not long after someone opened the door, you opened it to see a tall handsome man in a black suit. "Ready to go, Mrs Choi?" Yeonjun said playfully. "All yours!" Both of your best friends pushed you out and locked the door.

"Why the sudden Mrs Choi?" You raised an eyebrow. "Why can't I?" He laughed. "Forgot to mention, we are going to a fine dining place so don't embarrass me." He said. "Correction, I think you're the one that shouldn't embarrass me," you said while placing the seatbelt on your seat.

"Whatever you say, princess~"