23

Yang Y/N's POV

It's been over an hour drive since we left my house and I'm stuck with the person who I have mixed feelings in his car. Damn rich people restaurants. Why do they always want to eat in the most expensive places that are far away from my home.

"You've been so quiet today, nervous?" He said, placing his hand on my mine while his other hand was on the steering wheel. "Kinda, although it isn't the first time, but it gets nervous and nervous each time, what if they find out we're not really." I looked down on my hand, seeing him struggling to intertwine our fingers. I smiled seeing how cute he is.

"What if they find out and my salary won't increase anymore, oh no." I panicked for a second. "After all we've been through and you're still here because of the salary...?" Yeonjun said and his tone changed into a kinda...disappointed tone?

"I don't know," Yeonjun sighed after what I said and of course I was confused. Did I say something wrong?

"Then hope that we'll act well and they won't suspect anything then." He took away his hand from mine and concentrated on driving. His sweet warm looked changed into a cold one.

Few minutes passed and we finally reached. Yeonjun got out of the car without saying anything, as I thought he would help open the door for me but he didn't.

I didn't let his cold attitude get into my head as when I got out of the car, I was amazed from the view. This place is so cool, what the hell. It all my years of living, I never thought I would be able to come to this kind of places.

The interior was so pretty and detailed. The restaurant radiated cozy yet fancy energy. The servants came and opened the door for us. I followed Yeonjun from behind while the waiter guided us to our seats.

"Yeonjun baby! You came." A warm voice welcomed him. "Mom." He said with a smile. Yeonjun embraced his arms and saw me. "Y/N~ It's nice to see you again," His mom smiled. "Good evening ma'am," I gave her a slight bow to show off I have manners.

"How cute of you but there's no need much mannerism here! Just pretend you're at home,"  she smiled and left to entertain Yeonjun's other relatives. "Why don't you just give her a curtesy than a bow," Yeonjun said in sarcasm while rolling his eyes. "What's with your attitude bro," I said in annoyance. "Nothing. I'm going to get food," just as he was about to leave, I dragged him with me to the baby changing room.

I pushed him inside while looking to see if there's anyone there. "What is wrong with you, Yang Y/N?!" Yeonjun said in a fierce tone. "Our deal was for you to become my girlfriend and act. It doesn't include sexual pleasure." What the hell? Is he out of his mind.

I hit his arm, "Are u crazy?" I asked him. "Better than you," he smiled sarcastically. "Answer me, what's wrong with your attitude?" I asked him again  while pointing at him. "Nothing, can I leave now?" He said with the most driest reply ever.

"Was it because of something I said...?" I asked, remembering what happened in the car.

"What do you think Sherlock? After everything we went through, are you really going to say you never caught a single feeling for me? After everything I done for you and you're here pretending just because of money? Have you ever thought about my feeli..."

Out of the blue, my impulsive thoughts came over me and made me did something I never thought I would do in my whole life.

I collided my lips to his. It was the only way to shut him up.

He widen his eyes his shock, he slowly process everything in his mind. He slowly closes his eyes and pulled me closer to him, placing one of his hands on my waist and one on my cheek, moving as the same pace as mind. Time turned slow.

He kissed me as if he was the one who intended it. The way he kissed it was like he had been waiting for this moment for a eternity. I felt him nibbling on my lip and his pink wet lips on mine.

But happiness had to end soon.

We pulled away as we were out of breath.

After I processed everything in my head. I was shocked. I did all that? I started it?

What the fuck just happened?

--

Hello everyone, its been like almost 1 year since I updated ^^ hope y'all like this one, I wrote this when I was studying for my exam AHHAHAH but yea ^^ feels good to be back ~ hope y'all have a nice day and hope you all enjoyed reading this! And if you've been reading this book since day 1, damn I love you and let's hope the next update won't be next year again HAHAHA