13

Yang Y/N's POV

I woke up, feeling a hand on my waist. I looked at it.

"Move" I pushed his hands away. "No" He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist.

"Yah, Choi Yeonjun. Get off of m-" I said. "Shh" He place his finger on my lips while closing his eyes. "Good girl"

well it is warm being with him- NO snap out of it. He doesn't like you and probably slept with a lot of girls before.

After a while of hesitating on waking him up, he woke up by himself.

"Good morning!" He stretched his arms out. "Good morning" I mumbled.

"Go and brush your teeth, we'll be eating breakfast later and I'll drive you to work" He said. And I nod.

-

"Can we go to my place first? I have to change. I can't be seen wearing your clothes!" I nagged. "Fine fine fine" He said.

We reached my house, I unlocked the door only to see a messy apartment.

A half opened pizza box on the couch, cabinets open, clothes everywhere and even worse the whole apartment stinks!

"YANG JEONGIN" I shouted. I saw a man running out of his room half asleep.

"I was away for one day, and I came back just to see this messy apartment?!"

"Well, a lot of things happened yesterday..." He lied. "There was a zombie apocalypse and I was trying to save myself"

"I finished parking the car-" He shuts his mouth as soon as he saw me angry.

"Don't be mad, maybe it was a accident?" Yeonjun said trying to calm me down.

Accident my foot.

"I'm going to get something" I walked to my room trying to calm me down.

"Thanks for the save but can I ask, who are you?" Your brother asks.

"I'm Yeonjun, your sisters fia-"

"He's just a friend!" I said while walking out of my room, in a new attire. "Ah, I see" Jeongin walk back to his room repeating 'ah, i see'

"Well he's weird, now let's go" I pulled yeonjun out of the apartment.

"So I'm just a friend huh?" He asks in disbelief.

"Shut the fuck up loser and drive" I nagged. "Damn, this is how you talk to your boss?" He smirked.

-

I reached my office and felt all eyes on me.

"I want you to check my schedule and see If i have any plans today, If it's important tell me, if it's not cancel them" He strictly told me.

While I was checking a bunch of girls came to me.

"Your y/n right?" I nodded. "How's your relationship with our boss?" She asks curiously . "Normal worker and boss relationship" I answered. 

"But I heard you and him came out from the same car-"

"Jeon Chae Min, don't you have work to do?" Yeonjun came out of the office. "O-oh, sorry Sir Choi" She bowed and went back to her station.

"Come in my office Y/n, I have a word with you" He said while I followed him to his room.

"I saved you, you should me thankful" He said. "Yea, yea, yea whatever but anyways I help you cancel all of your useless plans, not one is important" I told him.

"Why thank you, so now it's more easier to take you in a date!" He chucked.

"What-"