12

Yang Y/n's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned in the middle of the night.

"Why are there thunderstorms in this hour?!" I cursed to myself.

I wrapped myself in my blanket looking up at the ceiling.

Suddenly, the thunderstorms struck.

AHH! I screamed onto my pillow. This can't do, I can't sleep.

I have to go to his room...

I quietly snuck out of his sisters room and went to his.

"Hah! Caught you in 4k" I jumped.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered asked.

"The thunderstorms were quite loud, so I decided to get a snack" He chewed on his chips.

"Why are you here anyways?" He asked.

"Just walking and admiring the portraits." I lied. "You sure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yea..."

"Alright goodnight!" He was about to close his door when I called him.

"H-hey, can I maybe uh sleep with you?" I asked shyly. He grabs my arm and brings me to his room.

"Yes! We're gonna watch movies all night!" He cheered.

"Fine, but we just gonna watch till the thunderstorms end!" I assured him, he nodded.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked, getting seated comfortably in his bed.

"Horror" He smirked.

Man really thought I was scared of horror movies, when my life is a horror movie.

I sighed.

"If your scared you can hold my arm" He smirked.

"Yea, no thanks" I rejected.

At the beginning of the movie, the main character was explaining what is going on.

"Im going to have to find a-" A jump scare suddenly came.

"AH" He screamed. "What's going on?!" His parents burst into the door and saw Yeonjun clinging onto me.

"Oh uh. We'll leave it back for you to handle" Their parents ran back to their room leaving us dumbfounded.

"Well that's weird, the storm ended. Let's go to sleep now" Yeonjun yawned. "Finally!" You plopped yourself to his bed and slept peacefully.