Water Bending Class

' Hey people!!! Sorry I haven't been updating that much it's just that I'm really busy and want you guys to have the best chapter here. Anyway....What's up, I hope you all are having a great day!! I know I am. This chapter won't focus THAT much of Kataang, but will have some moments. See you all later'

Aang's POV
_______________

Toph was right, I thought as I still lay awake on my sleeping bag. After that kiss I couldn't get a wink of sleep. I looked at Katara, who seemed like she was asleep, then looked at the time,4:58 am. I got up and went outside. Toph had a giant backyard and plenty of spaces to meditate, but I chose the highest rock I could find and Air bent my way to the top. So peaceful, I thought....another hour had passed and I couldn't successfully meditate, why? I thought hard and realised why I might've not been able to meditate. Was it because of the kiss? My mind was preoccupied with so many thoughts, all coming in and out of my head. What would happen between us? Did she like that kiss? What if she didn't?!? Meditating was useless so I decided to change instead and try to get at least 30 minutes of sleep. When I came in I saw that none of the gang was awake, I quietly tiptoed back to my sleeping bag and lay down, trying to sleep and forget about the game only a couple hours ago.

Katara's POV
______________

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Toph was right, of course, I couldn't sleep, I instead just rested on my sleeping bag. So many questions were coming in and out of my brain. I glanced over at Aang but I couldn't tell if he was sleeping, after a while of watching, I assumed he was asleep and silently turned the opposite way of him. What would he think of me now? Would it be too awkward around each other? Did he like the kiss? What if he didn't?!?! I was about to look back over at him but decided not to. I looked at the time, 4:55 am. I needed sleep, I thought and closed my eyes. A few minutes passed and I was finally asleep, not hearing light footsteps leave the room....

No one's POV
_________________

An annoyingly loud alarm echoed around the room and everyone was startled awake, Sokka grumbling something as he let out a big yawn. He was still mad about last night when Katara went all OOGIES with Aang but he decided it would be better it he brushed it off, he would argue about this later with Katara. Toph was the first to speak,
T - " What's sup everyone, hope you had a good sleep," The blind earth bender said while yawning and looking at Aang and Katara. They both blushed before coming to their senses and began to pack away their sleeping bags. The rest of the gang did the same, talking about stuff - I'm too lazy to tell you what they were talking about :)
Sokka - " Ugggh, what time is it," The water tribe warrior moaned while yawning.
Toph - " It's 7:23, school doesn't start until 8:00." She said in a matter-of-factly way while glancing at the time.
Aang - " Wait a minute......how on earth do you know that?!? Aang replied, baffled at how she had possibly figured that out. Toph looked around and 'saw' that everyone else was looking curiously at her too.
Toph - " Well, you guys can't hear it but every time I press the button on the alarm it made a soft beep for the hours and a loud beat for the minutes. I pressed that button and 7 soft beeps echoed through out the floor and 23 loud beeps echoed shortly after. Does that make any sense to you guys?" Everyone stood there motionless and at awe at Toph. She shook her head and went into a different room to change. We all did the same except for Aang since he had already changed a few hours ago. Katara was the first done and come back inside, noticing Aang. They both looked away and moved in obvious discomfort. The rest soon came in and were ready for school.
Suki - " So, everyone ready?" She asked, looking around at everybody. We all agreed and left to walk to school. Suki and Sokka were arguing about meat (obviously) and Toph was explaining to Zuko why earth benders were far superior than fire benders, but Zuko thought the exact opposite, resulting in an argument. That just left Aang and Katara, who weren't talking as much as everyone else and they acted as if they were complete strangers, hoping to forget last night. But how could they forget? Honestly, Sokka still wasn't over the kiss and gave Toph a few glares, before realising she was blind, after all, she was the one who suggested the dare. He didn't like to think about it, but carried on walking anyway, trying to forget about it.
T - " So, did you two have a good sleep?" She said with a smirk on her face, 'seeing' the two of them look at each other, both equally embarrassed. Aang and Katara both blushed before saying,
A+K - " Yeah....heheh..". They both moved away from each other and headed to school in silence. They had been told that school was still on and had to get there the same time. A few minutes had passed and we all had reached the school, Aang and Katara still blushing. Everyone was watching and staring at Aang. People were muttering and pointing at him. Aang didn't know why at first, but he realised that he had given away his secret, that he was the Avatar, when he had gone crazy after hearing that his entire nation was wiped out. He still wasn't over that and looked down, Katara noticed, whispering in Aang's ear that everything would be okay. She had to stand on her toes to reach his ear. Aang was a lot taller than Katara. He ignored all the faces looking at him in awe and went inside the school. The first lesson we had was still water bending, but, the lesson would be shorter so that they could on to move onto earth bending. Toph was excited for this lesson as she herself was an Earth bender, one of the best in the world, but she didn't know that herself yet. As they passed through the hallway toward the water bending class, people were being extra nice to Aang and asking if he was okay or that were sorry for his loss. Some were bowing down in respect and were calling him Avatar Aang. He never liked that title since he thought he didn't deserve it, and it was a constant reminder of what he was supposed to be when he got older. However, the group had reached Water Bending class, snapping Aang out of all the thoughts he had picked up on his way toward the class. Water bending class was still the same, but Master Pakku had announced that he was going to talk to Aang in the middle of the lesson. The register was still the same, but instead of calling him Aang, Pakku called him Avatar Aang. He grimaced when he heard the Avatar at the start. Great, just great, he thought.
P - " Okay, when you are finished reading the water-bending stances and forms, practise them since we are going outside to do them later. Avatar Aang, would you please come outside the classroom," He called, an hour later, holding the door for Aang. Everybody looked at Aang as he walked out of the classroom. Master Pakku closed the door behind him and told him to go to General Iroh's office. The air bender was confused as to why, but he listened anyway. He did as he said, worried that he had did something wrong. Now that he thought about it, he did a lot of things wrong. He first revealed himself as the Avatar after going haywire when he found out his nation died. He wiped away a small tear that was forming from his eye at the thought of this. He then tore half the school of and basically destroyed the lunch room that was outside. His thoughts carried him over to Iroh's office and he knocked politely on the door. He then heard a voice telling him to come in. Aang entered the room, worried for his life and sat down on a chair.
I - " Avatar Aang, I think we both know why we are here" He somehow knew exactly what Aang was thinking and he said these words in a sweet and soft way. Aang didn't say anything so Iroh carried on.
I - " Everyone now knows that you are the Avatar and that might lead to some awkward situations...but there is a bright side to all of this." Iroh added, noticing the look on Aang's face.
I - " Now, we can practise training you whenever we want since people now know your secret." Aang was shocked, he wasn't being punished!!! Iroh looked at Aang's surprised face and, once again, knew exactly what he was thinking.
I - " Don't worry, you won't be punished. But as you know this is a camp/school. Right?" Iroh said with a serious look on his face. Aang nodded, confused by the question.
"Well, after two days the students have to live at the camp until they graduate. You knew that right." Aang nodded once again, even more confused. Iroh continued, taking a small sip of tea.
I - " Well, now that your secret is out, we cannot allow you to have roommates you can't trust....but I know you now have close friends so I want you to tell me who they are so I can put you all together." Aang's face lit up and he quickly said the names of all his friends. The perks of being the Avatar, he thought. Iroh had gotten a pen out, ready to write the names down.
A - " Really?!? Thanks!! Well, all the boys are Sokka, Zuko and me. Then all the girls are, Katara, Suki and Toph, and there will probably be more but that's it for now." He quickly said. Iroh began to scribble the names down in a hurry before saying,
I - " The perfect amount! Okay then, the girls room will be directly opposite the boys and if you want we can have a guard outside both of the rooms."
A - " No it's okay, but thanks a lot General Iroh!!" Aang was practically jumping up and down in his chair.
I - " Very well, you may leave." Aang bowed a little to be respectful before running of to see the rest. Iroh chuckled quietly before going back to mark some work. Aang spotted the rest outside practising water bending stances and quickly hopped down the stairs, gliding a little before hitting the ground. He could hear Toph grumbling and moaning that she didn't need to focus on water bending stances because she was an earth bender. She noticed the soft and light footsteps running towards them and looked over, causing the rest to look as well.
T - " Hey Twinkle-Toes!" She said looking at the, now very out-of-breath boy who was holding his knees with his hands.
He joined the rest and told them everything, their faces lit up just like his, but before he could explain anymore, Master Pakku had called Aang to come next to him. The rest of the class watched him while also working on their stance. Aang looked back at the group sadly and saw Katara water bending. WOW, she was amazing!! Her body was gently moving around, and so was the water, acting like it was mimicking her. He had never seen Katara in her water bending outfit and the only words that he could describe it was......BEAUTIFUL. He continued to stare when he was interrupted by Master Pakku.
P - " Your going to have to train next to me, Avatar Aang." He pointed to a small circle and said that Aang couldn't leave the circle unless he'd preform a successful water wip. Aang, however, thought that was a bit harsh considering that he couldn't even move the water, but agreed anyway. The rest of the gang have him a thumbs up and Katara have him a smile, at least that gave him confidence.
A - " Is it okay if I take my shirt off, this is kind of a one of a kind outfit." I asked politely. Master Pakku nodded and took a quick water bending stance.