Lunch Time

'Whatssup guys! I'm back and before I get on with the story I have to tell you a new story I made recently. It's called Kataang - Revenge.
I know some of you have already seen it and I am pleased to see you like it. Now it is relatively new so don't expect lots of chapters but I will upload from time to time, depending on what mood I am in. Anyway, enjoy that chapter and try not to die today!
😁😁❤❤'

Aang's POV
_____________________

Well, it had been a few days since the tests and since then, everyone has been taking it slow. No homework or too much writing. And, the masters seemed to be more gentle with me.
Like, in earth bending practise, I was sent to help the other beginners earth bend, and I ended up doing that the whole lesson. I mean, it was better than a rock being blasted at my face over and over again, but still. Anyway, it was lunch and we were all caught up in out own conversation.
Toph was talking to this new person called Kanto.
Sokka was talking to Suki.
And, of course, I was talking to Katara.
Actually, Zuko was no-where to be seen. Last I've heard of him was when he said he had some problems with his family and needed some time alone.

Eh, it's probably some daddy issues or something.

Anywho, let's start of with Toph and Kanto...

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, he just left like that?!?"
Toph said, slowly connecting the dots together.

"Yep, took a while for the rest to figure it out, but once we did we...uhh... well we kicked him out."
Kanto relied sheepishly, slightly wincing at the past memory.

"Pshh, if I was there I would've knocked him out and sent him flying back to his mother!"
She exclaimed, punching her fist with her open hand, wearing her signature smirk. Kanto chuckled slightly at her response, before dismissing the idea by waving his hand.

"Nahh, no need to go that far. I do love your enthusiasm though,"
He said, winking. Toph couldn't physically see him do it but she did feel something. Deciding to ignore the reaction, she calmed down and continued (messily) eating her sandwich.

"Well, have it your way, I'm just saying. You need someone to kick butt, I'm your guy! I mean, girl! Nahh, leave it at guy."
She exclaimed before taking a big bite of her sandwich, which was dripping from both ends. Kanto shook his head at the carelessness of this girl, but smiled as he watched her eat without a care in the world.

Not even "The Boulder" could stop her from demolishing that sandwich. And that was saying something.

"Oi, quit staring at me like a creep and eat your food,"
Toph warned as she continued eating like she hadn't said anything. Kanto gladly obligated and ate his lunch.
He was beginning to think Sokka's food habits rubbed off on him and Toph. Smiling slightly, he continued conversing with the rest, but not without stealing some glances at Toph first, who didn't say it, but knew he was looking at her. And, this caused her to blush, but only a little. Just enough for Kanto to notice...

---------------------------------------------------------

Suki watched as Sokka devoured an entire steak in less than five minutes. I mean, it's good to have protein, but this is taking that statement to the fullest. She glanced over at Katara and saw how she was laughing and giggling nonstop for minutes. She hated to admit it, but she was a little bit jealous. I mean, those two have such a good bond and Sokka just eats meat all the time. Okay, he's not bad actually. That may have been an overreaction.

"H-hey Sokka,"
Suki said rather nervously as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Yeah?"
Sokka replied, clearly more interested in his meal then what Suki would have to say. She raised an eyebrow at Sokka and waited until he got the hint, which didn't take a while seeing as he could feel Suki's death-threatening glare gazing at him. He secretly gulped and looked at his girlfriend, sending an innocent smile her way. She sighed and put a hand to her forehead, showing her obvious frustration.