their first meet.

Jeongguk was driving his car entering his new school gate and most of the students start to gush over who is this new student who drove the new Mercedes Benz AMG GT Coupé with four doors. He parked his car at the student parking spot and went out of his car to then walked inside the school. The girls around him gasped at the handsome new guy that they never saw around the school area.

Jeongguk face was not showing any expression as he passes other students, some of the girls are even trying to hit him openly that he just ignored them and search for the principal's office.

"Hi, are you new here?" A boy who almost had the same height as him appeared in front of Jengguk with a squared smile visible on his pretty face. The boy had a lean and slender body, not muscular like him but still tall as their eyes meet at the same height.

Jeongguk was mesmerized by the boy in front of him. Pretty t-zone, cute bread cheeks, long lashes with tiny cute moles under his right eye, and also the tip of his nose. That rosy lips that Jeongguk is sure tasted sweet as hell.

"Uhmm... Hello??" The boy waved his hand in front of Jeongguk's face to snap him from his imagination.

"Uhh.. Yes?" Jeongguk not quite sure what he said.

"I'm Taehyung, do you need help?"

"I was trying to find the principal's office, I guess?"

Taehyung nods and pulled Jeongguk's veiny arms, leading him to the principal's office. Not long after, they arrived in front of the office and Taehyung didn't bother to knock just opened the door. Jeongguk was merely confused by Taehyung's behavior but stay silent as the boy helped him to find the principal's office.

"Hyung, here is a new student." After that short introduction to the principal, Taehyung sat down on the sofa and laid himself down there.

The principal just sighs looking at Taehyung before he turns back to Jeongguk.

"Hi, welcome to Seoul International High. I'm guessing you're Jeon Jeongguk, right?"

Jeongguk nods in response.

"Right, I'm your principal, Park Seojun. Your parents already informed me about you. Here's your schedule for today. I hope you're going to like it here." Seojun pats Jeongguk's shoulder walking to Taehyung who looks like he's already asleep on the sofa.

"Taehyung, you need to get to class now. Or else, I'm going to tell your mother that you've been skipping class and sleep in my room." Seojun tried to wake Taehyung up.

"Noo... Hyung, I didn't get a sleep yesterday, just let me sleep." Seojun just sighed as he lets Taehyung sleep after whining. He knows that his younger cousin was busy with photoshoots last weekend so he decides to let it slide once in a while.

Seojun noticed that Jeongguk hasn't left the room yet, raised one of his brows motioning Jeongguk to get back to his class. Jeongguk was stunned for a second before he bowed slightly and left the office not without peeking into the sleeping boy a bit.

[][][]

After introducing himself to the class, Jeongguk was sat down next to a tall guy with tan skin.

"Hi, the name is Mingyu." The tall guy introduces himself which Jeongguk just nods back. Not really in the mood to talk or he has never is a talkative person.

The class proceeds as usual and Jeongguk with his genius brain adapts quickly to the subject that the teacher explained. The school bell rang and most of the students rushed to the cafeteria.

"You going with us?" Mingyu asked Jeongguk to join him and his friends.

"Sure." Jeongguk then stood up and walk together with Mingyu to the cafeteria. As they arrived at the cafeteria, the place was already crowded with students all over the place. Some still queuing for their food, some already seated with their friends enjoying their meal.