fashion week.

this is going to be quite long!

.

It has been almost 5 months since Jeongguk moved to Seoul and the city has been nice to him. He got new friends who are now his best buddy and with Eunwoo arrival, his friend back in America, everything has been perfect for him.

Right now, they are currently having a school holiday and at the airport, going to Paris to attend Taehyung's fashion week there. Mingyu asks them to join him and his twin brother in Paris since it is Taehyung's last stop for attending the fashion week, before staying in Paris for a couple of days and fly to Rome for their vacation.

Taehyung already got Jimin and Bambam to accompany him since he knows that his best friends always excited for him to walk on the runway and they like to see it right in front of them.

Since Taehyung is one of the main models of Céline, he asks the art director of Céline, Hedi Slimane if he can invite his friends to his last runway show which the art director of course said yes to Taehyung since he knew Taehyung ever since the start of his career. He gave Taehyung three extra invitations adding the already existing three invitations. Taehyung's power.

Taehyung and Jimin are already in Paris since Jimin flew with Taehyung to the fashion week cities to keep his best friend stay fit because he knows how crazy fashion week can be.

Mingyu, Yugyeom, Namjoon, Seokjin, Bambam, Jeongguk, and Yoongi is at the airport lounge waiting for their flight to be called. Jaehyun can't join them he has to attend one of his cousin's weddings while Eunwoo went back to America to visit his grandparents.

"Gosh... I'm so excited to see Taehyung walk again. Like, everything he wore would be like sold out. Just Taehyung power." Bambam sighed, totally happy for his friend.

"Babe, calm down. You know that you're an influencer too, right? I mean you're invited to the fashion show with your name." Yugyeom tried to calm his boyfriend down.

Well, you see. Bambam is also a fashion influencer but he isn't confident enough to be a professional model but he spread his wings on collaborating with the high-end brand to make a special collection designed by him.

"Don't you see those girls silently taking pictures of you? I can say that we're like some kind of celebrities right now." Namjoon added.

"Guys, just stop. They are taking pictures of me because I'm worldwide handsome. And just don't be harsh on yourself Bam, we all know that you are talented." Seokjin comforts Bambam but still manages to put himself in the picture. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, trying to sleep as he already misses his boyfriend who is now probably having fun surrounded by handsome models.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, this a boarding call for flights Korean Air KE 901 to Paris at gate 258. Once again, boarding call for flights Korean Air KE 901 to Paris at gate 258. Thank you."

The guys all stood up while Namjoon tried to wake Yoongi up to board the plane. Jeongguk picked up his stuff after coming from the washroom.

"Make sure to PACK all of your things, passport, and boarding pass ready," Yoongi emphasizes those sentences really hard while staring at Namjoon who grinned innocently and waving his passport as well as his boarding pass already in his hand. They left the lounge room and walked to their boarding gate

[][][]

"Taehyung, are you not going to eat anything? You're already slim enough, dear" Sera, Taehyung's mother worriedly stares at his son who didn't eat anything since yesterday.

"I'm fine mom, I can't eat or else my stomach will show." Taehyung lets out a smile to show his mother that he's fine. Sera just sigh at the sight in front of her. She knows that being a model is one of Taehyung's dreams but she doesn't like that it can ruin his health. Her son is too lean for his height.