little sassy tae.

short update!

[][][]

The sun shines brightly in the cold winter. It was finally the time of the winter basketball championship and Seoul International High is one of the powerhouses for its sports. Many of the sports teams won nationals and even some of the student-athletes represent for South Korea national team.

Jeongguk was breathing heavily as he runs from corner to corner of the court to give points to his team as Seoul International High is currently having a practice match with Hanlim School. Even though it's only a practice match, Seoul International High indoor basketball court is filled with both team supporters who cheer for either their favorite player or the school.

"Oh my, look at Jeongguk... Those sweats, I really want to just go to him and UGHHHH!!!"

"Jeongguk looks hot right now. I CAN'T."

"OH, MY JAEHYUN!!"

The girls from Seoul International high were all shouting each of the players' names, some even confessing. Those screams and confession were, of course, being ignored since all of the players are concentrating on the game.

Mingyu passed the ball towards Jeongguk who was free and he quickly throws a three making the court soared excitedly. He then quickly went back to his position to guard the player he was assigned to.

Taehyung on the other hand was being pulled by Jimin and the other to watch the game because to be honest, he doesn't really understand the rules and uninterested in the game.

"C'mon don't you want to watch Jeongguk play?" Jimin wiggling his brows, teasing Taehyung.

Ever since their trip at Paris, they become closer and comfortable with each other. Even though Taehyung doesn't understand basketball, he would always wait for Jeongguk and Mingyu for practice before they went home together. Sometimes, Jeongguk even sleepover at Kim's mansion and vice versa.

Right now, what makes him not interested in the game is because Taehyung knows that many girls are trying to swoon over Jeongguk and he just doesn't want to see and feel jealous about it because he isn't anybody YET to Jeongguk. Also, he doesn't want to be seen as clingy to the others although they know how clingy Taehyung sometimes can be.

The score is 87-78 at the moment with Seoul International High leading the score. The game still has 4 minutes in the third quarter so Taehyung, Jimin, and also Taeyong is not really late even though they are still considered late.

The three of them scattered through the crowd to get closer towards the court. They finally found a place neat bench area between Hanlim and their school. Suddenly, the crowds from Hanlim gushed over how beautiful Taehyung is and surprised that the famous model is watching the practice match.

Taehyung just ignored the crowds, used to it already. His eyes found Jeongguk was dribbling the ball as he quickly fast breaks to the rival's court and manages to get a score.

[][][]

After a while, the crowds become louder and louder as the clock remains 28 seconds left of the game. Both schools give support for their teams to win the game as it is a close match of 102-98 with Seoul International High still leading.

The crowds from Seoul International High cheered loudly as their team wins the game. The players from both teams shake their hands and some even hug, knowing the players and are friends with them.

Jeongguk walked back towards their bench with others behind him and finally spot Taehyung sitting in the second row of the crowd. His lips broke into a smile when he notices the frown on Taehyung's face due to the girls around him mentioning that Jeongguk was smiling towards her when in fact, he was smiling at Taehyung.

The model just sits still, waiting for Jeongguk to finish his meeting with the team. When the team finished their meeting, some girls approach the guys and start to shyly offer drinks and towels that Taehyung doesn't even know how they brought it.

Jeongguk was being offered drinks and towels from most girls but so were the other guys. Taehyung doesn't know why but his eyes sharpened when he saw one of the girls confidently wipe Jeongguk's forehead with her handkerchief as face close to Jeongguk's face.

On the other hand, Jeongguk starts to panic and none of his teammates helped him but they mostly laugh at him. He felt Taehyung's piercing stare towards him.

"Tae, stop staring at him like that. Don't you see his face is already pale," A sweaty Mingyu appears beside Taehyung. The prettier twin brother snaps his head to the taller twin with eyes still sharp as ever.

Mingyu chuckled nervously because angry Taehyung does not end well and is dangerous. The tall boy holds his breath when Taehyung charges forward to Jeongguk who is now sweating more as he watched the beauty was ready to probably end him. However, suddenly Taehyung pouts when he is near Jeongguk without the girls noticing him.

"Gukkie... What takes you so long? I'm getting tired of waiting," Taehyung's voice change to this cutesy tone with pout still plastered on his face.

The girls suddenly realize that Taehyung was behind them and towers over them. There's not much difference between Taehyung and Jeongguk's height, maybe Jeongguk is slightly taller than Taehyung but it's hard to tell as they have a similar height.

"Taehyung, I didn't notice that you were here." One of the girls said.

"Well, of course, you didn't notice. You were busy with Jeongguk, am I right?" The sass of Taehyung's voice irritates the girls.

"Well, what are you doing here? I thought you don't know Jeongguk,"

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jeongguk's neck and rests his head on the other shoulder while Jeongguk slides his arm to wrap the tiny waist of Taehyung and pulled him closer. The girls gasps seeing the sight in front of them and began to panic a little bit.

"Do you think I know Jeongguk or do I know Jeongguk well,"

It's not a question, it's a statement coming from Taehyung's lips declaring that Jeongguk is his, even though they are not boyfriends yet.

Still, one of the girls is shameless enough to not understand the situation or pretend to not understand the situation.

"Well, this doesn't mean that you guys are in a relationship," she said. Taehyung lets out a scoff and grabs Jeongguk's sharp jaw, turning the basketball player's face towards him and smashed his lips to the other's lips.

The remaining crowds that were present at the place gasped and shocked at the same time. Mingyu had his eyes wide open and jaw hanging from its place.

Taeyong and Jimin who were from the locker room with their boyfriend were confused at first and notice the couple when Yoongi points at Jeongguk and Taehyung who are now having a heavy make-out session at the bench area. The girls were red as a tomato and ran from the two of them out of embarrassment.

Jeongguk deepened the kiss as he pulls Taehyung's waist closer, leaving no gap between their body with Taehyung's hand now messing with Jeongguk's wet hair. They were busy with each other lip and Jeongguk tried to slip his tongue inside Taehyung's lips but was interrupted as someone smacked his head.

"OWWW... WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jeongguk whine. He turned his back and sees that Park Seojoon, the school principal has his arms crossed in front of his chest and a glare piercing from his eyes.

"That was for making out publicly and trying to ruin Taehyung's reputation," Seojoon's deep voice made Jeongguk had his goosebumps.

"You two, principal's office. NOW!"

"Yes, sir!"

Jeongguk and Taehyung then quickly move their feet, fast walking to the principal's office. Leaving Seojoon behind and their friends stunned at the two. 

[][][]

what do you guys want to know from the jeon couple? during teen days or their marriage life now? 

let me know in the comment section🖤

thank you for reading💜

stay safe always guys and use your mask!😉