ㅤ▬▬ 𝟐.𝟐

▬▬ 𝓣

▬▬ 𝓣.he H/C haired girl settled in the library, She was too busy polishing her thesis about Equality and Human Rights. She had a lot to say about Equality and Human Rights, and it seemed like she was ready to write a thesis with a 7.2k word count.

The student's so focused that she looked like a slob, it almost seemed like she wasn't taking care of herself
"Ey L/N!" Evelyn called out the busy girl.

The said girl reluctantly brought her attention towards the person whilst removing her reading glasses. It surprised Evelyn that Y/N didn't have any eye bags under her eyes, despite sleeping only for three hours.

Y/N's genes were truly something else.

The jade haired girl was slightly jealous of it, but she couldn't really do much about it. Not everyone gets the good things in life unless you're a Mary Sue.

The only thing Evelyn was thankful for was the fact she was naturally cute.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't avoiding me." The slob said while trying to fix herself, but her fixing didn't tame down the wrinkles on her clothes.

"But you're the one who avoids us, though." The girl with large round glasses pointed out.

"Good point." The messy girl nonchalantly admitted.

"So, you want to eat out?" The jade haired girl offered with a smile on her face.

"I can't, I need to save up money for the end of the semester-" The H/C haired tried to reason but Belaine interrupted her reasoning

"-I'll pay." Y/N immediately stands up once she hears that the burgundy haired girl was paying the bill.

The girl was ready to stuff her stomach with Mac and cheese, and her being poor would not prevent her from doing that. She was going to eat like it was a feast on a budget.

"Are you that easily swayed by money?" Belaine questioned, and it seemed like the sudden flip switch surprised her.

Evelyn couldn't even hide the surprised Pikachu face.