ㅤ▬▬ 𝟎.𝟐

▬▬ 𝓢

▬▬ 𝓢.herry could tell that her brother really liked Y/N.

He didn't exactly voice his interest in Y/N, but you could say she's psychic. Just kidding, it was her intuition that told her Polnareff liked Y/N. Besides, she really wanted to see for herself whether her intuition was right.

If it was, you could call her the Ultimate Intuition!

"Fine, fine, but where are you guys planning to hang out this time?" Polnareff asked as he tried his best to look and sound like he wasn't interested, but he knew fairly well that he contradicted himself when he began acting like he didn't care.

"Let's go to that flower field nearby! The one with cabbage roses." Sherry suggested whilst wearing that joyful look on her face.

"Fine but, you lead the conversation-" Polnareff muttered but then he saw the look that was forming on her face.

The look she wore said that she knew. The realization made his face drop but his fear of being found out skyrocketed.

"Hah. Coward." The raven-haired girl countered him with a smug look on her face.

Sherry's intuition was right all along. Now all she had to do was become their cupid. She predicted this could be fun, for her at least. Watching an oblivious girl and her loveable but annoying brother trying to understand their feelings for each other sounded like something she would enjoy. Heck, she could even start a matchmaking show or a novel out of this.

"Am not!" The silver-haired male huffed while puffing his cheeks at her.

"What's that? You're scared of talking to a girl?" Sherry teased him with an exaggerated gasp.

Polnareff had enough of her. He was about to stand up and give her a piece of his mind, but the curly-haired girl had escaped before he could lay a finger. His anger increased along with his irritation. The boy didn't know the exact reason his sister ran away, but he had a feeling she might snitch on him. He was so going to kill her if she called the L/N residence just to snitch on him.