ㅤ▬▬ 𝟐.𝟏

▬▬ 𝓔

▬▬ 𝓔.ver since that day Polnareff was being attacked by both Sherry and his thoughts.

Usually, he doesn't let those trivial things bother him since they were only there to distract him from real life but, after his encounter with the florist and the aftermath of her assault; it resulted in the trivial things suddenly feeling heavier than it used to, and whenever one of them tackled him from time to time, it actually hurt him.

Especially his ego.

As of now, the silver-haired male was hanging out with his sibling. Both of them sat in the same restaurant that's built across the H/C-haired girl's workplace.

The sun didn't shine as much as it used to, but it's there seated on its throne while its crowd of clouds rained it with praise and rained the streets of Paris. Some rays of sunlight pierced through the crowd of clouds, but it didn't diminish the fact that it was pouring. The muddy and wet streets of Paris are enough to justify it was still raining.

The stand user sighed. It seemed like Paris felt what he felt. Well, technically, he didn't know what he was feeling, but he just knew that the weather matched his mood.

A mix of sunshine and rain.

If only he could find the rainbow once the rain ended.

The male flicked the paper straw out of boredom, which caught a certain curly-haired girl's attention. It wasn't every day Polnareff's bored, to the point he'd try to entertain himself by flicking a straw.

Oddly enough, this state of his interested his sister.

The girl closed her magazine, crossed her legs, and raised her brow towards her sibling. She's not concerned for her brother, but she wanted to satisfy her curiosity by squeezing the answers out of him, by teasing him, of course.

"What's with you?" Sherry asked as she scooped a spoonful of the parfait.

Polnareff didn't respond to her. He continued flicking the straw while averting his eyes towards the wet and muddy streets of Paris.

However, his eyes focused on a certain flower shop from across the street. Which caught his sister's attention. The detail on his face made her smile. He was definitely an idiot. The girl swore he was throwing himself under the bus on purpose.

Sherry being the sadistic woman she is, she prolonged the game of charade. Although she wasn't sure if it was going well, she knew fate would be on Y/N and Polnareff's side. After all, fate wouldn't let them meet again if it was against their union.

And hopefully, Polnareff doesn't choose to back out on this one.

"You look- I can't find the right word but it's on the tip of my tongue..." Sherry trailed off but she still failed to capture his attention.

"Oh, I know, you're miserable!" The girl answered joyfully, as if she knew the answer was correct, but it only irritated her brother even though it was the correct description of his mood.

"Shut up." The male shot back irritatedly and continued to gaze longingly at the flower shop.

"Why do you even look miserable?" She questioned which made an imaginary bush of petunias sprout in his head but, he still insisted on ignoring his sister.

"Wait-wait, lemme guess!" The girl rushed before he could answer her, even though she knew fully well he wouldn't answer her.

"It's that girl from the flower shop, isn't it?" The black-haired girl teased with that iconic yet annoying grin of hers.

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW!?" The silver-haired male slammed the table which caught everyone's attention but, they pretended to act as if nothing had happened but, their ears were wide open, ready to listen and gossip about the scenario that had just occurred.

The girl wanted to click her tongue in annoyance because her brother just brought other people's attention onto them and their audience might ruin the surprise for Y/N and Polnareff because of how nosy their audience was, especially those university students who were looking for something new to gossip about.

Which she didn't want to happen, so she had to divert their attention by dancing around the topic and avoiding leaking her name.

"Well, yesterday you ran after a girl and you came back looking like an idiot." Sherry pointed out as she pointed the spoon towards his direction with a smile on her face.

Polnareff grunted with a scowl on his face. If you knew him, you would know he hated scowling because it ruins his charm. Although he knew he looked good from every angle, he's a bit conscious of scowling because he lacks eyebrows, and because of the missing feature he's not taken seriously, even if he was trying to be serious. Even if he tried drawing in eyebrows, no one would take him seriously because of it.

"Hypocrite." The male muttered, finally taking his seat.

The curly-haired girl didn't even realize she released a heavy sigh by the time he sat down. Which made the silver-haired male inwardly question her mannerism, but dismissed it afterwards.

"How so?" Sherry asked with an amused look on her face.

"Well, remember that time when Amane joined the play date-" Her amused look immediately shifted into a horrified look. She even looked like she was ready to kill him.

"STAPH TALKING!" His sister screeched before he could finish a certain event.

"I'll stop bringing him up if you shut up about her." Polnareff proposed with an amused look and it seemed like he was amused by the fact his sister's mask fell off when her love life got involved into the conversation.

"Fine..." The girl reluctantly agreed, then pretended that the parfait was her brother and aggressively stabbed it with her spoon.

" The girl reluctantly agreed, then pretended that the parfait was her brother and aggressively stabbed it with her spoon

▬▬ 𝕿𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. 𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
---------------------------------------
♡ㅤㅤ ≡ ㅤ➭ㅤ ㅤ⌂
ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ ˢᵃᵛᵉ