Ch.3

✧*。゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚。*✧

3rd Person's POV

"Ah? Sorry, I got a mission from the higher-ups" Y/n declined an invitation from Gojo to pick up his new student.

Gojo sigh in disbelief at his best friend that just rejected his offer.

"I'll treat you later" Gojo said "I'll pass, you just want to show off again" Y/n replied letting out a yawn.

She spend all night to look into the curse she's going up against. It seems to kidnapped girls. No matter its in board daylight or night time, making it a perfect and easy job for y/n. Plus the whole week gojo has been all over her, occasionally teasing the hell outta her.

Y/n doesn't know how much more can her poor little heart can take from the male's teasing. More over, he's being bold in front of megumi and yuuji which made her more embarrassed.

"Well, I'll get going now" Y/n adds giving a light wave as she walks away from gojo. "Fine, you're no fun" Gojo replied with a groan "guess so" Y/n adds

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Walking around tokyo with a bored look. Y/n look around the place. Trying to find an alleyway in the bustling city.

There aren't any fixed location for the curse to kidnapped the girls. There's not much to look into and not many witnesses.

It's like a random kidnapping, that is until the cops found out every place the girls disappeared had a particular smell.

Y/n saw a lady with a worried look, handing out papers with a missing person sign.

The h/c-nette walks over to the lady while everyone else ignored her pleas. The lady looks sleep deprived and really worried.

"Excuse me, can I have one?" Y/n ask with a small smile. The lady returned the smile and handed the paper to the girl.

She's not in the list..

Y/n thought

"Ma'am, since when did she disappeared?" Y/n ask referring to the girl in the paper that would probably be her daughter.

"Since yesterday, I did report it to the cops, but I just can't wait anymore.." The lady replied, small tears starts to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Did she go somewhere? I'll help you look for her" Y/n said "I didn't let her go out with her friend with the kidnapping case around town, and she got mad at me and immediately left the house" The lady replied

"Friend? was it male or female?" Y/n asked again "I remember it being a male" the lady replied as she began crying, remembering what happened the previous day. Y/n frowns at the sight of the woman crying. The latter took out a small pack of tissues she carries around and hands it over to the lady.

"I'll see what I can do ma'am, it'll be better for you to go home and rest" Y/n said "thank you, but I can't just rest when my daughter is missing" She replied with a sad smile. "I see, then please keep yourself safe as well" Y/n replied with a reassuring smile "I will, thank you young lady" the lady replied.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

After checking in with ijichi. Y/n found out that reports came in about missing girls at least 3 or 4 times per day, it became noticeable after a few deeper searching. The cops don't know if the girls are alive or not, well.. worse case scenario, the girls are dead.