Ch.2

✧*。゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚。*✧

3rd person's POV

It took quite some time before everyone got to Tokyo. Megumi got some treatments from shook and went to sleep. Gojo, Yuuji, and y/n are currently walking towards the school to see the principal. Y/n's familiar turned into his small form and is currently resting on her shoulder.

Ruka is a fox curse that has been serving her since she was young. Ruka was given to Y/n by her mother. Y/n never thought of the curse as a slave or a tool much like what her father thought of Ruka.

Y/n cherishes Ruka as much like he's her family, to be honest, there are only a few people that she thought of as her family. Her mother, her stepbrother, and Ruka.

Her clan was cold and cruel to those that aren't gifted, nonetheless, the gifted are being forced to do unbelievable things to reach the state beyond their potential. Y/n had enough of it when her mother died so, she left the clan.

The latter had written her report from her mission, the previous night because The higher ups are a pain in the ass. At least, not as much as her clan is. The latter got lost in her own thoughts whilst Gojo is explaining various things to Yuuji.

Sukuna suddenly popped out with a mouth on Yuuji's cheek, startling Gojo- making him stop and y/n bumped into his back.

"Satoru, why did you stop so suddenly?" Y/n ask, groaning in pain as she rubbed her nose. "Kuu?" Ruka voiced, worried for his master.

"I'm fine" Y/n replied petting the small fox as a sign of reassurance. "Ah, sorry sensei, f/n-san, he pops out sometimes" Yuuji explains after slapping Sukuna's mouth.

"What an amusing body you have now" Gojo replied and y/n looked at Yuuji. A mouth popped out of his knuckle making the girl flinched.

"I owe you a favor, you know, once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the one I kill first, and then you little girl will be the second one." Sukuna said

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna" Gojo replied "not that I mind but-" Y/n is cut off by a new voice.

"Ah, I should've tried this years ago"

"Hm" Gojo hummed in amusement while Yuuji looked shocked. Sukuna's mouth turned into a frown.

"Sukuna, a pleasure to see you" The voice continues. Gojo took out his phone and use the camera to let y/n see her face.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD"

Y/n screamed when she sees a mouth on her cheek.

"Child clam down, I won't pop up like this anymore, it feels disgusting" The voice continues. "Shuten can you please go now? This feels weird, I'm gonna cry" Y/n replied turning pale

"After a word with the so called king of curses" Shuten replied "Shuten? Who?" Sukuna question "Shuten dōji, how harsh of you to forget me" Shuten replied, her mouth turns into a smirk

"Ah, that tiny drunk child, I've made up my mind, I'm going to kill you first, and then the other guy" Sukuna said

"Can you not give him ideas?" Y/n asked feeling defeated "what? He lost to me, I'm the strongest you know" Shuten replied

"Oh? This is interesting, I wonder, what if Shuten and Sukuna go at it again, who would win?" Gojo question.

Y/n glare at Gojo making Gojo smirk in amusement. Yuuji took the liberty to slap sukuna's mouth