Ch.5

✧*。゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚。*✧

3rd Person's POV

"You want me to check on sukuna?"

Y/n asked the taller male as they stood around the table where yuuji's dead body is laying on. They're in the morgue with ijichi, waiting for shoko to come over.

"You can't?" Gojo asked back "well, I can but what do you want me to do?" Y/n questioned "both of you are similar in a way, you tell me" Gojo replied

Y/n having 2 curses in her body means she's also a vessel. She can't die because the curses can just heal her injuries or they can keep y/n's soul in their domain.

Gojo instinctively figured out that could happen since he's been with y/n for a long time and knows how her abilities work.

Getting into someone's soul is like a walk in the park for her

Gojo thought as he looks at y/n who's pouting at him. He won't lie that he finds this small habit of hers adorable.

"Fine, fine, I'm gonna return the favor for punching a hole on my lung" Y/n replied

Ijichi flinched at what the girl said and panicked.

"Shut up ijichi"

Gojo stated, scaring the poor guy and ijichi immediately close his mouth shut.

"Don't be so hard on him satoru, ijichi tried his best" Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Well, I'll get this done before shoko came over"

The latter adds and took a seat on the edge of the table, holding out both her index and middle finger, tapping on yuuji's forehead since his heart is ripped open.

"Be careful in there"

"Who do you think I am?"

Gojo warned, earning a smirk from y/n. The latter looks back at yuuji and closes her eyes. Y/n felt darkness surrounding her and when she opens her eyes, she was in a different place.

It's dark, there are bones everywhere, the ground is like water, but it has a red-ish hue on it. There's a mountain made out of skulls in the middle.

There stood yuuji and sukuna arguing with each other. She mentally sighs at the sight.

At least yuuji still has a chance to come back alive

"Hm~ so this is how the inside of your head looks like~" Y/n said in a playful tone. "You again, I hate it when you little shits look around in my head without permission" Sukuna replied

"Well.. I'm just here for sightseeing, don't mind me" Y/n shrugged "f/n-san how are you here!?" Yuuji exclaimed

"It's easy but I'm not going to explain since that prick is listening" Y/n replied "what do you want woman?" Sukuna ask

"Mhm.. Not much, just revive yuuji and I'll be on my way" Y/n replied while walking towards them. "Who are you to order me around?" Sukuna spat

"Well.. I do think you like yuuji as a vessel. But if he really dies you won't be able to stay alive either" Y/n smirks "I have 18 pieces of my soul scattered, don't you think your threat needs more work?" Sukuna narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not finished, calm down" Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance as she walks closer to sukuna.

Finally face to face with him, y/n grab sukuna's collar- pulling him down to her as her right arm glows white, she stabs her right arm towards the king of curse's chest, returning the favor sukuna did to her earlier.