Ch.4

✧*。゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚。*✧

3rd Person's POV

Y/n scroll down her phone while waiting for Gojo and the rest to meet up. The sky is getting dark as night begins to take over.

She could smell that rain is going to come soon. It calms her down for some reason. The girl continues to look up to the dark sky, taking in the nice scent.

Her eyes closed as she relaxes. Gojo stood in his place as he watches the shorter girl takes in the chilly night air. He admires her features from afar.

She never failed to impress him, even if she's well dressed or half asleep, happy or angry. The man is a full-time simp for her. Sadly the albino can't make a move for the said girl.

Their story are complicated and gojo isn't going to add more shit in it. He likes how they are for now. His students look at them back and forth with a smirk, except for megumi.

"Gojo-sensei, go talk to her, we're going in first" Nobara said as both her and yuuji pushed gojo over, snapping the male out of his trance.

"Like I said, it's not like that" Gojo said and his precious students went into the restaurant. His heart is beating so fast, Gojo himself know what's happening to him.

Stop it, I can't be feeling like this, It's f/n..

Gojo thought before taking a deep breath and returned back to his goofy self.

"Yo, earth to f/n~" Gojo called out as he hover over y/n, making flinched, fluttering her e/c orbs open, she saw gojo above her.

"Satoru, don't do that" Y/n replied as she turns around with a small frown. Gojo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Come on" He said, pulling her into the restaurant.

Gojo introduced nobara to y/n and they immediately hit off since they love sweets and a lot more in common.

The boys are just listening to their conversation and occasionally join in when they understand some things. Suddenly y/n's phone rings and she checked the caller's ID

Father is calling...

Her smile turns upside down and gojo took a peak and snatch her phone. Y/n snapped her head towards the blindfolded man with a shocked look.

"Satoru, give it back" Y/n started and lean towards gojo to take her phone. Gojo being a tease put his large hand on top of y/n's head to stop her from coming any closer.

"Nope~ it's dinner time and we don't accept outsiders" Gojo replied as he swiped the green button.

"Ah, yes hello? I'm sorry to say but f/n is busy right now~" Gojo said in a playful tone making y/n's father's eyes twitched in annoyance.

"Gojo satoru, let y/n on the phone" He replied "like I said, she's busy, so you gotta deal with me you old bastard" Gojo replied, earning a light chuckle from the h/c-nette.

Gojo smiles when he heard y/n. His students are looking at them with questioning looks.

"You asshole, fine, tell her to come home next week, I have important matters to discuss and no outsider" Y/n's father stated the last part.