Valentines OneShot

✧*。゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚。*✧

~Note : this gonna be in a different timeline and not related to the main storyline~

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

3rd Person's POV

"It's valentines day f/n-san are you going to give that asshole of a teacher some valentines chocolate or not!?"

Nobara asked annoyed at the older female. How did y/n got dragged into this? Well, yuuji, megumi and nobara went out for shopping, mostly nobara.

The three of them caught y/n standing in front of a chocolate store for a solid 10 minutes and they figured something came up.

The special grade sorcerer is acting weird and even their own teacher is also acting way more weirder than usual.

"Kugisaki calm down-"

"No I can't have this shit, gojo-sensei has been acting really weird this whole week and kept dumping his missions to us and I think f/n-san have something to do with it"

Nobara cut yuuji off while megumi sat next to the h/c-nette with a loud sigh.

"F/n-san did something happened between you and gojo-sensei? He's been neglecting his job to teach us and kept spacing out" Megumi calmly ask

Nobara huft and crossed her arms while yuuji ate his waffles, listening into the conversation.

"Well...uh.." Y/n trailed off as she chewed her inner cheek. The three students stare at the grown up waiting for an answer.

"Oh? I didn't expect to see all of you here!"

The devil himself appears with a girl clinging onto his arm. The students froze and widen their eyes in shock while y/n let out an audible sigh.

"Satoru, another date?" Y/n asked with a closed eye smile "yeah, what are you guys doing here though?" Gojo ask

"I'm treating them for once" Y/n replied forcing out another smile. The students caught up to what's happening and glare at gojo making him nervous.

"What's with the glares?" Gojo ask nonchalantly "satoru-kun who are these people?" The girl next to him asked making y/n popped a vein.

They're on first name basis!?

Y/n thought as she kept smiling. Y/n looks at the girl, she's far more feminine than her, bet her hands are soft too.

Even though she dressed up with an incredibly short skirt and exposing her cleavage. She's far more girlish than y/n and it made y/n feel like she's not someone the gojo satoru would date.

"They're my students and this is my best friend" Gojo replied "oh.. Can we continue our date now?" The girl asked "mhm, sure, see you guys later" Gojo replied and left.

"F/n-san.." Yuuji called out as y/n dropped her fake smile "yea?" Y/n replied as her frown appears "I'll go punch him" Yuuji said

"Calm down you meat head, there's a situation here!" Nobara replied hitting the back of yuuji's head, making y/n lightly chuckled.

"I can't believe he chose to date someone else rather than you, that bitch has so much make up on her face, I just can't" Nobara groans and rolled her eyes.