Chapter 6

Kong tears touched Jonath cheeks but he care less, the love and lust he has for kong is unexplainable, he waited for this moment from the age of 17, that when he first met kong who bumped on him on his way to school. He still remembers the feelings of kong touch, that's warm and soft palm on his forehead, he felt the spark and butterflies.

He can't control his body from claiming kong, he want to mark the latter as his, he bite kong lips to taste the blood. He sucked the corner of kong lips where he bite and draw blood, it make him addicted to kong more. A loud thud distracted jonath, he broke the kiss and turned to met the dark brown eyes which is fuming in fire.

"You again?" Jonath asked and glared the man with same rage. Few months before their drug exchange was stopped by this man, that is the first time he got defeated by someone so jonath hates this man  because this man bought him shame, his dad humiliated him for losing the deal, for failed by a mere detective.

Arthit smirked "yes it's me who stopped your drugs from exchanging, I am glad you didn't forgot  me!" Arthit mocked Johnath. Kong backs away to the corner, Jonath turned and pecked kong lips "Be a good boy baby" Jonath said and launched himself on Arthit to finish the latter today.

Kong have no time to cry for his misery, he ran away from the bathroom when jonath concentration fell on Arthit. He rushed to Anu and lift her in his arms. He runs out of the room not caring about the man who came to save him. He runs fast, when he was about to took the stairs  he heard a gunshot so he start to backs away in horror but a guard bumped on him.

Kong stumbled with Anu in his arms, he stepped back when the guard about to grab him. He runs back again but the guard came infront of him. The guard try to take Anu away, but kong hold her tightly and hit the guy hand continuously. Dropping Anu to the floor kong start a fight with the guy. He screamed in pain when the guy kicked him hard in stomach.

Enduring the pain he stood from the floor and punched the guy to black eye. When the guy dropped to the floor in pain, kong dragged Anu with him and strides away to hide inside a room. He motioned Anu to be silent and make her sit inside the cupboard.

Forth got amused by the way Beam fight with the gang people. Beam don't have feminism  Forth thought in his mind and continued fighting the people who are attacking him one by one. Beam kicked every man groin whoever try to hurt him.

When a guy hit Beam jaw, he screamed at high voice startled everyone. Silent enveloped the room for a moment except Beam scream but when his scream stops everyone continued their fight. Beam got angered how dare this bastard hurt his precious face!! He gave a kick on the guy face, the guy dropped to the floor.

Beam got happy that he knocked a man, he never got into a fight, even during his education time so it's a big achievement for him, he saw people fighting only in Tv so Beam exclaimed happily turning to Forth who is fighting with a guy in another corner.

"Did you saw that? I just knocked a guy in single kick!" Beam eyes sparkled but went horror when Forth runs to him while shouting "Down". Beam didn't know what happened next? One moment he was at his bliss for knocking a man next moment he got sad because a man got shot by saving him.

Forth ignored his gunshot and took his gun from his coat and fired back. Beam hugged the latter fearing of gunshot. When the sound sustained he lift his head and saw Forth who is checking his surrounding with a serious face. Forth flinched when Beam hands pressed his shoulders.

"Sorry.. I am sorry" Beam apologised to him while trying to check the Forth wounded area. Forth shook his head and backs away "we have no time for this, my brother is not responding we have to go" Forth said and dragged Beam out. He met Knot who have a lady on his arms. The lady was hitting knott chest again and again "Leave me I have to go!! What if they shot my brothers!"