Chapter 18

"Kong, honey please." Arthit pleaded with his boyfriend to spare him from opening the laptop but kong stood firm at his decision, he is beyond pissed after found Jonath laptop which was perfectly hidden by his caring Boyfriend.

He wants to shout and fight with his man but his whipped heart and body give in and he forgives the latter before even showing how mad and disappointed he is.

But he will not give a blind eye to the laptop. He wants to knows what are the things Jonath have about him.

"Kong you said we can do it tonight!" Arthit pouted, his fingers playing with kong shirt button. Kong clenched his fist to control his urge of giving up on the plump lips.

"It's not like this is our first time, we already did it, so calm down Arthit"  he reasoned out keeping his need aside, although he did an hour shower and groomed himself well for tonight.

"But you were drunk that night, I want to make love to you when you are sober so that you will remember the feel of my h urgh--.." Arthit voice interrupted by Kong palm.

"Stop!! What if dad heard you!" Kong warned Arthit with an annoyed expression although he wants him to continue.

"Open it or I will go to my room!" Kong said with finality shocking Arthit who instantly opened the laptop with horror.

Kong moved the cursor and opened the file named 'my life.' He first thought to check on all files, however, Arthit suggested him not to check by giving him a knowledge of what's in that. Kong being not aware of many illegal things he decided to ignored it like Arthit requested.

"What is this? How could he get this picture?" Kongpop asked after seeing his unexpected image of himself, his head was on his mother lap while his father sat next to his mother working something on the laptop.

They were in the park which they usually visit. But the absurd thing is, the picture was taken when he was 13.

"This is why I asked you, from when you know jonath?" Arthit asked tapping the laptop cursor area with his fingers in his sulky voice while kong went to gather his memory.

"I can't remember seeing him before the club party Arthit," Kong whined when he failed to recalled his memory about Jonath.

Arthit didn't hear him,  because he went to the fantasy world about Kong.

The way kong veins pop on his neck while the latter bites his lips harder with a furrow is a sin.

Is it a rule to bite lips when someone thinks?

Arthit lips trembled in needs to give himself to kong teeth to bite it, his body tingling with an excitement. He cursed himself when his lower half twisted in the wild thought. He can't blame it thou, kong is the one who promised him 'tonight they do things in bed'

Losing his self-control Arthit leaned forward to lay his lips on kong lips which parted instantly as if it waited for his lips for years, his fingers soon locked with kong dark hair, he loves kong silky hair which has the best smell too, maybe the conditioner.

He slowly moved his lips with kong thin lips, his tongue dives into the cave while his nose breath the citrus scent from kong.

Kong knows once the strawberry tasted tongues collides with his mouth then he has zero chance to win the battle.

Yet, he tries to win, begging his rational mind to be alive. The way the wet tongue breaks his sense by filling his mouth is hard to resist. He helplessly drawn into the pleasure.

Arthit hand slowly sneaked to kong waistband for him to get pushed by kong. Moving back clumsily kong  quickly put the pillow between them creating a wall before try to calm his battered breath. Arthit once again leaned, to close the distance, but kong avoided it by jumping back.