chapter 20

"You believed this, don't you?!" Arthit asked while his body almost close to breaking down, for the first time he is scared to gaze at kong eyes which is his treasure and weakness. His world crushed by the belief in kong eyes.

"Arthit.. please trust me, I didn-..."

"Trust you?? How? After you broke my faith with your love? You should have asked me kong! you should have told me before going behind my back!" Arthit let out with so much hurt and disappointment.

" No! No! Arthit, I never went behind your back, I told him to find Anu relatives on-.." Once again kong was cut short by Arthit.

"How did he get my blood samples Kong?" Arthit asked staring at his boyfriend with demanding eyes.

"I don't know Arthit, his father is a politician, maybe he used his power!.. Arthit please calm down, I will never approach you if it is not true!!." Kong used his soft voice hoping it will reduce his boyfriend rage.

Arthit didn't reply to him, trying to process the information, cause it's true his lover will never accuse him of something without proof.

"Arthit.. the information is true if you don't believe me why don't you check for yourself?!" Kongpop requested his boyfriend with pleading eyes.

Kong slowly took his step to go to Arthit, when he was about to touch the latter arm Arthit walks to his desk, he took his phone, without facing kong he whispered, " I need time," and spirited out of the office room.

3 Days Later:

"Kongpop" his dad addressed him to get his attention. He lifts his head and gazed at his father in surprise, after that disaster slap happened Kong distanced himself from his dad, knowing his son nature David too decided to give him time.

"Stop playing with your food," David said pointing his finger towards his son plate. Kong cast his eyes down to widen in shock, his plate is a mess, it was like he did a postmortem on his pancakes, the syrup all over his plate and was on the table too surrounding his plate.

He bow his head with an apology, he is not hungry but his sister dragged him saying starving won't bring back Arthit who vanished from his life for the past 2 days. He is calling the latter from early morning, every time it goes unanswered his mind is coming up with tons of bad scenario.

Kongpop is not fearing for himself but for Arthit and Anu, he is okay with Arthit dumping him but not Anu. His eyes moved to his next seat where Anu is glaring him back curiously with her doe eyes, now that he knows Anu is Arthit's daughter, he can't help but connect everything.

Her doe eyes, dimple cheeks, forcing attitude, fuss and kindness. Everything is Arthit. Anu tugged on his shirt to bring him back from his trance, "You don't like the food? Shall I get you ice cream?" She asked with worried eyes.

Kong eyes pooled, he shook his head blinking his unshed tears. But Anu caught his misery, she is worried for kongpop who is sorrowful for the past 2 days, forced smiles and necessary talks only.

When Kong walks away from the table after dropping his plate on the kitchen counter. Anu followed him silently, she entered his room tailing him. Kongpop turned and went on his knees to her level.

"You want anything dear?" Kong asked softly, his voice was barely audible, his want for Arthit presence making him gloomy. Anu tiny fingers caressed Kong dark circles, startling the said figure.

"Are you mad at me?" Anu asked with fearful eyes. Kong shook his head with confused expression.

"Then you fought with uncle Arthit?" She asked for Kong to gulp his lump painfully.