part 1

warning: this story will contain mature content such as language, drugs, and sexy, smutty scenes. nsfw 18+ pls!

Your hand caressed his skin as you held him close to you, his grunts syncing up with the thrusting movement of his hips. You hand that was curled around his back traveled up to his soft hair, feeling the smooth texture as your eyes closed and mouth opened with pleasure. Your other hand curled around his bicep, lightly squeezing the firm muscle of his arm.

He stroked into you with power, hitting all the right spots. "Oh g-god," you let a moan slip out, feeling overwhelmed by how good he felt inside you.

He brushed his nose against your cheek as he brought his lips over yours, capturing your bottom lip between both of his. You moaned into the kiss, pulling him even closer by the back of his neck when his tongue entered your mouth. Little sparks of stars shown behind your closed eyes as you kissed him, only wanting more.

He pulled away slowly and your eyes fluttered open to meet soft brown ones instead of familiar green ones. Your eyes widened to see the dancer from club above you. The loose curls fell softly over his face as he bit his bottom lip while looking down at you. He leaned down to brush his nose against yours while his hair tickled your–

Your eyes snapped open as the annoying tone of your alarm filled the air. You reached over to silence the noise and unplug your phone from the charger. You rubbed your hand over your face as you saw the numerous texts and calls from Ryan.

You scrolled up to the text you sent him last night.

Viv and I are gonna be out late....probably best if you don't stay over xx

You scrolled through the many texts that he sent after that...to which you never responded.

You were glad he didn't come over, especially after that...amazing dream. You replayed the events of last night over and over through your head, running your fingers over your lips where his thumb had previously brushed.

You felt your phone buzz in your lap, making you pull your hand from your lips. You expected it to be another text from Ryan but it was from Harrison.

Haz: be there in a half hour!

You jumped out of bed to get ready and walked out to the living to see Viv eating her breakfast at the kitchen island.

"Good morning, sunshine," Viv greeted as you sauntered into the kitchen to make your own breakfast.

"Why are you so dressed up?" You asked, furrowing your brows at her polished appearance.

"Oh this? It's nothing. I always dress like this, Y/N," she answered.

"No you don't. You hate being up before 10am and you couldn't care less who sees your bedhead," you commented before a smirk of realization grew on your face.

"Does this have anything to do with Harrison, who should be here soon..." you added while checking your watch.

She gave you an annoyed look before replying. "This is for me, Y/N! Not some undeniably attractive man with a perfectly sculpted face...but if he notices, then that's a bonus."

She smoldered seductively after finishing her sentence while you playfully rolled your eyes. "But enough about me, what about you and your man....from last night? Must've perked up your evening after asshat ditched you," she pried, resting her chin onto her hands that were perched up on the counter.

You couldn't help but relive that moment from last night, but you couldn't tell her how you felt. Ryan is your boyfriend, whom you love very dearly.