part 12

warning: this story will contain mature content such as language, drugs, and sexy, smutty scenes. nsfw 18+ pls!

"What the fuck is going on here? Timon?" Harrison questions, walking further into the destroyed living room.

"Hey man, don't touch that!"

Harrison scolds at one of the large men while trying to push and hit him to stop. The big guy only sees this as a mild threat, and turns around to lay one right into Harrison's jaw, causing Viv to go absolutely apeshit.

"Haz!" She exclaims, starting to rush over to the confrontation before the other large dude stops her, pushing her back by the shoulders. "Get off of me!"

"Don't touch her!" Harrison cries, steadying himself on the far wall, seemingly still dazed from the punches he endured.

All you could think was,

This can't be fucking real.

You probably would've called Tom at this point, but why would he want to talk to you?

You're supposed to be mad at him.

What were you even fighting about again?

The answer might've been transpiring right in front of you. But given what you knew about Alex and Ryan, Tom was right to sit this one out.

"Stop!" Timon yelled, before turning to Harrison.

"Bro, I swear, these guys don't work for me–"

"Who is this guy, Haz?" Viv interrupted, asking what you were both thinking.

"This is Timon, he's the DJ at the club," Harrison explained. "Why are you here, dude?"

"I'm trying to tell you!" Timon interjected before continuing.

"Alex told me he split the pills between you and Tom, but you lost your half. And once the big boss got word, he sent these guys out with me. I'm just the messenger at this point."

Timon held his hands up in innocence.

"You got ten large, homie?"

"What? No!" Harrison answered, exasperated. "I mean–none of that is true! Alex gave Tom the whole pack for him to sell because he was being blackmailed and maybe he sold a few, but then he gave the pack back to Alex!"

"You've got the wrong guy, bro. Do you even know where Alex is?"

Timon and Harrison continued to feud over the whole situation when you felt your phone vibrate in your hand. You almost didn't check to see who it was, but given that you'd rather be anywhere else than here in your half destroyed apartment, you took the distraction.

And you were glad you did, because it was a text from Tom.

You opened it immediately, hoping for something good. But as always, or at least of lately, nothing has been good.

It was a picture of Tom. But not a cute or sexy shirtless selfie. Rather it was him laying face down on the floor with blood pooling around his head. Your breath hitched in your throat upon viewing the image, fearing striking your heart as you wondered if he were dead.

"What is it?" Viv asked, turning her attention to you.

But one thing was clear: you didn't have to guess who was behind this.

"Guys," you spoke up, your voice projected and firm. Timon and Harrison looked back to where you and Viv were standing close to the front door.

"I know where Alex is. Well, I don't know exactly where but look at this," you prompted, handing Harrison your phone.