part 7

warning: this story will contain mature content such as language, drugs, and sexy, smutty scenes. nsfw 18+ pls!

Waking up the next morning, you felt horrible. Last night marked the worst argument you've ever had with your best friend.

You didn't know if she still had that title after that fight. She'd just be your roommate, for now.

You couldn't deny that she was way out of line when the conversation shifted to you and Tom, her viewed somewhat embellished.

It was just a platonic love.

You and Tom might have acted like more than friends that one night, but that was before you knew him. You were under the impression that it you would never see him again, and it would all be easily forgotten.

But the coincidence of Harrison meeting Tom the very next day....it hit you very hard just then. You would've never met Tom if Harrison hadn't met him...

How would things have been different?

Still be dating Ryan, become closer with Haz, still be best friends with Viv?

But the stupid thing was....somehow you didn't regret any of it.

Tom was a great friend...Harrison's friend. But you needed to make amends with Harrison for you and Tom to continue being friends.

Right?

Finally getting out of bed, you sauntered out into the kitchen, hoping to actually get some food this time. Pouring yourself a bowl of milk and cereal, Harrison had emerged from his room, looking like he was ready to go to the beach. You kept your head down, unsure if you should start the conversation.

Luckily, you didn't have to.

"For what it's worth now....I'm sorry. I really didn't want you to be upset, honestly."

"Thanks, Haz. I really appreciate that. And I'm sorry, too," you admitted.

He gave you a small smile before asking his question.

"How're you and Viv?"

You shook your head. "Not good. At all."

"What? How could it have possibly gotten any worse?" Harrison posed, chuckling slightly.

"It got...kinda personal last night. Stuff was said that you should never say to your best friend," you explained vaguely.

"If she could just admit that she was wrong, I'd be fine with her. But she keeps trying to justify it and starting fights again."

Harrison knew very well that girls can be nasty when they're mad at their friends, especially their closest girlfriends.

"Maybe you should just, give it another day? But promise me you'll try to talk to her later," Harrison asked.

"I'll be honest...I cannot live here if you two are trying to kill each other," he joked.

"Ughh, okaaay," you agreed.

Then Tom appeared out of nowhere, casually walking into the apartment, making you jump slightly.

"Ohmygod! How did you get in here?"

"Just walked in," he shrugged. "Am I no longer welcome here?"

"No...but walk in that super quiet like that again and you might not be," you teased.

"I'll try my best, love," he replied, chuckling slightly at your agitation.

"Where're you two headed off to?"