part 10

warning: this story will contain mature content such as language, drugs, and sexy, smutty scenes. nsfw 18+ pls!

smut incoming...

Your lips were sweet, like candy and Tom was getting a sugar rush from kissing you.

He was slightly taken aback when you took the leap to lean forward and seal the deal with a kiss. He thought you would've gone all modest and bashful on him, like usual when he teased flirtatiously with you.

But something inside you seemed to snap, evoking a certain sexy prowess in your demeanor. Tom always thought he would've been the one to make the first move, but he liked how this was panning out.

The immediate spark from the connection of your lips sent a wave of electricity down his spine, causing him to stand up out of his seat.

He wanted to keep going as you sat him down on the end of your bed, eager to feel your skin against his. But as his body shivered from your fingers tangling into his hair, he grew apprehensive about fully going through with it.

He'd been with many girls and it was easy for him to fuck and forget. But he had pined after you since the day you officially became apart of his life. How could he forget?

He knew he would never get you out of his head if he went all the way. He didn't want you to hurt anymore.

But he didn't want you to regret anything either.

The girl with whom he actually wanted to be intimate and finally got the opportunity but yet, he had to hold on a little bit longer. He could tell you were getting restless at his unresponsiveness, your lips forming words on his.

"Tom...I—"

"We don't hav—"

"No, Tom.....I want you."

"Are you sure?"

"We can do whatever you want to do next time...I just....need you. I need you to...."

"Fuck me..... Please, Tom."

He searched prudently for any semblance of doubt in your eyes, until he reached his hand up to cup your cheek. His eyes shifted to watch the gentle strokes of fingers on your skin, smiling when you leaned into his touch, causing him to pull you back into him.

Your lips met once more in a passionate embrace, savoring the consenting moment. His hands developed a mind of their own, finding your waist to pull you firmly against him as the kiss deepened.

His lips ventured on over your jaw to find a sweet spot behind your ear, the sensation causing a soft moan to reach past your lips. Your hands felt their way down his torso, tugging the bottom of his plain white T-shirt up.

He pulled away once you had brought the fabric up underneath his arms, which he then raised to help you pull the shirt the rest of the way off, tossing it to the side.

You took the time to admire him before meeting pools of chocolate brown once again, mentally connecting the freckles on nose together. You began to slide down the straps of your dress, while he fumbled with the zipper which sat at the top of the skirt, on your lower back.

You stood up after he pulled the zipper down as far as it could go. He watched in awe as you tried to pull the top half down, standing up when you seemed to be struggling. But you had managed, eventually sliding it down your body until it hit the floor, leaving you in nothing but your light pink undies.

Tom's face fell at the sight of you almost completely bare, he even blinked a few times to make sure this was actually happening. He was honestly still in a fog since you explicitly asked him to sleep with you, in hopes of getting your mind off Ryan.