Episode 1: Black Panther

Marvel studios and Pixar animation studios presents 

Disney Plus production 

Loving memory of Chadwick Boseman 1976-2020

Arendelle 

Ezarn: Guys! I've found something!

And Ezarn and Ellis brought an egg.

Young Elsa: dad what is it?

King Agnarr: hmm I'm not exactly sure.(touches the egg) Whoa! It's cold.

Queen Iduna: I've see that egg before Ice Dragon.

Azymondias:(whimpering and went up to Ezarn for a hug).

Ezarn: shh it's okay. I'm here.

Ellis:(puts the lantern in front of the egg). Whoa! A living dragon is in here.

Bait:(grunting).

Young Elsa: Bait your not help.

Bait:(Growls).

Young Anna:(giggles).

Rayla:(pick up a message) It's a message!

Aanya: What does it say?

Claudia: The Legend Of The Black Panther is visiting Arendelle. Open this scroll.

And Elsa Open the scroll.

(Purple smoke and sand came out).

Bashenga(spirit): millions of years ago a meteor made of vibranium the strong substance in the universe struck the content of Africa. Effecting the planet lift. But when the time when men came 5 tribes settled on there and called it...Wakanda. Tribes living in constant war of each until a warrior shaman received vision from the Panther goddess bast and led to the heart shaped herb. A planet. That granted super human strength,speed,and instincts. The warrior became king and the first Black Panther the protecter Of Wakanda...5 tribes agree to live under the king's group group but the the Jabari tribe isolate themselves to the mountains...the wakandians use vibranium to delevope technology other advice at any of nation. But a wakanda tried the world is spreading further into chaos........to keep vibranium safe the wakandians vowed to hide in plain sight keeping the truth of their power on the outside world.(goes back into the scroll).

Young Elsa: hm.

Claudia:(feel The coldness on the egg decreasing). The dragon is dying.

Queen Iduna: Elsa.

Young Elsa:(uses her ice powers and freezes the egg). Why is it decreasing?

Aanya: that dragon egg is from only for ice dragons. Maybe the egg was on the water for 1 week the ice melt away. We need to take care of the dragon.

King Agnarr: Soldiers! Take the egg somewhere safe in the castle.

Arendelle Soldier #1: Yes your majesty!

Queen Iduna: Rayla. Make notes and call all elves to Arendelle. I know what the first Black Panther Bashenga send the message. There tribe is coming.

Meanwhile

Callum: Rayla are you writing messages and can I help.

Rayla: yeah and sure.....I don't know how the Black Panther but I think it's dangerous.(sees Azymondias playing with the baby dragons). And what about them.

Callum: If Black Panther is coming they might make a deal. Or death.

Katolis

Viren: been a week ever since the war of the dragon tribe is over Katolis is mine.

Soren: Dad. A message.

Viren: hmmm.(opens the letter and reads it)...Black Panther. He's coming with his 4 tribes. Yes. Finally he's coming.

In the dungeon 

Viren:(stares at the mirror) Aaravos.

Until Viren did a dark magic ritual and have Candle, A Grail,a knife and other mythical item to summon Aaravos. Until Aaravos appears in the mirror and both copy step by step by doing the dark magic ritual. And the finally step is where they slit the palm of the hand with the knife. And after that a came out this.

A purple bug looking caterpillar

A purple bug looking caterpillar. And it crawl into Viren ear and started speaking.

Aaravos(bug): Viren. Welcome.

Viren: Aaravos. I revived a message from the Black Panther there coming.

Aaravos(bug): I don't believe this is happening now it is....but the Black Panther will come and must suffer what to you want me to do. Tell me.

In Arendelle 

King Agnarr:(stares at the mirror)

Queen Iduna: Hey.

King Agnarr: Iduna.

Queen Iduna: the back of message says that your challenging. What would happen to you if you die???

King Agnarr: don't worry I'll be fine.

Young Elsa:(uses her ice powers and freezes the egg). This is tiring!

Ava:(barks).

Ezarn: I know. Your gonna be okay.(sees the arrow in speeding light). If wakandians are coming....Black Panther will come..he'll make a deal.

Ellis: Ezarn! Look! I found this book and has the legend of the Black Panther.(shows the page to Ezarn) look. Bashenga is the first Black Panther Was born in 1784 B.C. And he found the heart shaped herb and became the Black Panther. And I wonder if they might make a deal.

In the ocean 

???: I can smell them! 

???: there are here.

Guard #1:(speaks Xhosa) what do we do.

???:(speaks Xhosa) Keep sailing!!!

Young Elsa and Anna Season 3: Legend Of The Black Panther